Gauntlet of Infinite Reality

This is assuming the Avengers were together during the Snap, so obviously different than the MCU.

Also, credit to Wordsmith on AO3 for the inspiration.

When Thanos is preparing to Snap half the universe away, the Avengers get a surprise backup fighter in the form of a weird 14 year old kid with freaky eyes and old man hair. 

They're not sure what to think of him, but you can hear Tony snort at the quip "Dude, your fashion is so last decade. Have you been taking, advise from the Lunch Lady or what?"

Everything stops for a moment as the heroes and Thanos realize this newcomer also has an infinity gauntlet, and Thanos goes from curbstomping to curbstomped. 

After the battle, when all the heroes are rested and mingling, Danny bonds with Peter Parker over puns and quips during battle, as well as being the only teen superheroes. Danny also goes nuts over the Guardians over the Galaxy because "There are aliensout there?! Is it as beautiful in space as it seems?"

Thankfully, after giving the Infinity Stones to their rightful owners, everyone allows Danny to take the empty gauntlet with him to Clockwork, with the promise that he will stay in contact with the other heroes.