Im out (Ganagster Calum)

You reach for his hand and he flicks it away, "I already told you I'm going out with the boys tonight." He slides his bennie over his ears. "Don't wait up for me, I'll be out late." He lights his cigarette as he leaves the house. You're eyes begin to swell with tears, he's been so distant. Curling into the corner of the couch you try to silently cry, running from down stairs and curling into your side came duke.
You wake up to the sound of the door shutting and light grunting. Your phone says it's a little after four am. The sound of light grunting and the scrapping of boots on the floor continues. Duke jumps off the couch and starts to whimper a bit that's when you decide to finally look at what's happening. When you stand you didn't expect to see what you saw. Calum was trying to climb up the stairs with blood dripping down his fingers, at first you thought maybe he had hurt someone but as his hand goes into the hall light you can see his knuckles are bruised and split.
"Calum what happened?" You said you're voice shaking.
"Help me to the bathroom please." He says out of breath.
Without hesitation you grab his arm wrapping it around your neck helping him get up the stairs. As you walk you turn to look at his face seeing a black eye, a few scratches and too much blood that looked all his.
You help him limp threw your bedroom and to the bathroom setting him down on the toilet. Turning around to grab onto the counter to hold back having a full freak out you make eye contact with him threw the mirror, "What the hell happened Cal?" He just stares back pulling his beanie off his head. You start looking for medical supplies to help him, slamming each drawer you open making him flinch. Kneeing in front of him you cover a cotton swab in peroxide, dabbing at his cuts as he hisses.
Cleaning up the last bit of blood calum finally looks up bringing his bruised and bloody fingers up to your cheek holding onto you, "I'm out, Y/N" his raspy voice cutting the silence. You sit there staring at him, he's out? Out of what?
"What?" You say trembling scared he's talking about your relationship. A few tears fall from your eyes.
He uses his thumb to swipe them away, "oh no hun," he smiles his lip busted "I'm out with them. The gang."
You exhale the breath you hadn't realized you'd been holding in. "Out, so you're free. We're free."
"Exactly." He leaned into to kiss you flinching a bit cause of his injuries.
He starts to stand, taking his shirt off, exposing his bruised mid section.
"I think I broke a rib or two." He says trying to get his shirt off.
You rub your hand over the tender area, him immediately flinching "correction, I totally broke a few ribs."
You see a few cuts along his abdomen, it looked as if someone tried to stab him or brand him. Tears start to brim your eyes as you continue to examine the mess on his body, "Baby, I'm fine, the worst is behind us now." He says tucking your hair behind your ear.
You use the back of your hands to wipe your tears away, "I guess we'll need more peroxide then." You tried giving him a smile.
After what seemed like forever of peroxide, cotton swab, tender touches and flinching you seem to have cleaned every cut and wiped all the blood off of him.
"Can we go to bed now babe?" Cal questions clearly exhausted, the sun starting to peak from behind the bathroom blinds.
He heads to the bed as you throw away dirty swabs and put all the supplies back where you got them.
Climbing into bed you turn your back to calum trying to wrap your head around what had just happen when a sleepy cal peeps out "cuddle me please."
You slowly roll over trying not to move him too much, sliding your arm over his side lightly trying not to hit his ribs. You nuzzle your face into his spine, thinking about how he could've died or been hurt way worse tonight. You got so wrapped up in thinking about the what if's you didn't really notice the light sobbing coming from you. He kissed your hand wrapping his hand around yours and placing it over his heart, "You feel that? I'm here, I'm okay. I'm not going anywhere y/n" you try to breath threw your tears kissing his back ever so lightly letting him know you heard. Next thing you hear is his light snore and your eyelids begin to feel droopy.