PART 3

Then one day a terrible message came. My father got fired from his job and we had to go back to the Netherlands.
Two months later I arrived and we moved in our new house. It wasn't as nice as the house in Portland, but it was kinda cute. We had a large garden with a lot of trees. My father built a huge treehouse for me and I spent all my time reading in the treehouse. I was like 7 years old by that time.
I can tell you everything that happened in The Netherlands, but it's not really exciting. I made some really good friends and I had finished high school, but let's just skip to the beginning of 2017. It was almost my birthday and I would turn 18. We have the tradition that once someone turns 18 in the family he or she can choose where to go on vacation that year and I ofcourse chose the USA. I wanted to see where I was born and my parents also wanted to go back to meet old friends.
I was so excited to go. I downloaded many songs from a band I just discovered. They are called Why don't We and they make amazing music. I don't know much about them, but one of the bandmates is that jacob boy from musically. I didn't liked him when he did musically, but he had an amazing glow-up. Did you know that the fans call themselves limelights, like wtf?! What does that even mean? Why don't they call themselves why don't we'ers or something like that. Okay... i guess that sounds stupid. I actually like the name limelights :).