PART 10

The next three days weren't really special. Daniel and I talked a lot through the phone. We couldn't meet because he had some shows with the boys and he was really busy recording for their first album, but I got to see him a few days later.
That morning I woke up early because I decided that I would prepare some food to eat at the beach cuz I would meet the other boys. I had never met Zach, Jack, Corbyn and Jonah before so I was kinda nervous, but Daniel told me that they were really nice and that they really wanted to meet me too.
I baked some cupcakes cuz you know nobody can resist cupcakes and I packed all the stuff I needed. Then the doorbell rang and I could see Daniel through the window. I quickely grabbed my bag and hurried outside. He smiled when he saw me and I started to blush. I just couldn't help it. We were so awkward together XD.

We drove half an hour before we arrived at the beach. Daniel sang along with all the songs that came on the radio. And OML HE CAN SING TOO GOOD. At first I stayed silent cuz I can't sing at all and I was kinda ashamed, but all he did was laugh and say it didnt matter. So when the next song came on I started singing with him. We had so much fun and when he parked the car we were both crying with laughter.
Then I heard a loud knock. It scared the hell out of me. It was just Zach and behind him stood Jack.
Daniel: Hi guys! Did you came together?
Zach: yeah ofc I spent the night at Jacks place 😏
You: Hi I'm Y/N
Jack: HI, Daniel told us so much about you. Like he couldn't stop talking about you. I think he has....
Daniel *laughing and blushing*: ENOUGH JACK
Jack winks at you