PART 11

I got out of the car and just looked around for a few seconds. It was so beautifull here. Let me try to describe it to you. So there were a lot of palm trees and between them were hammocks where people are chilling and getting a tan. On the beach are cute icecream stalls and there is a big beachclub.
We layed down our towels and started talking about some random stuff. At first I felt a little bit awkward around the boys and I kept quiet, but they are so sweet and funny. My confidence grew with the minute so after a while I was laughing and jamming to the music with them. I messed up every song, but who cares. Suddenly I heard a loud scream and two girls started running towards us.
Girl 1: OML, WHY DONT WE... NO WAAYY
the boys stood up and hugged the girls. I sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do.
Girl 2: Can we get a picture with you guys?
The girls made a picture with all the boys and they seemed so happy.
Girl 2: hi! Who are you?
You: O, umm hi..
Daniel: She's a friend of us.
Girl 1: that's cool! Can we get a picture with you too?
You: yeah of course!
I took a picture with the girls and then they left.
You: wow, now I'm gonna be famous too hahahaha.
Jonah: just so you know... you are probably going to get some hate... our fans are the best but they are also really protective. They might think that you're dating one of us... but if you just stay nice on social media, it's all going to be alright.
Jack: just don't listen to the haters!
Corbyn *sings* : I can't deal with your negativity