PART 20

GUYS HURRY TO THE CAR! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!
Yeah, it is time. We are going home. I feel so horrible. I don't want to leave the USA and especially I don't want to leave Daniel....
I went in the car with Daniel and my parents and brother went in our own car.
During the car ride we mostly talk about the things we have done and we laugh about how stupid Zach can be. Sorry Zach. Then suddenly Daniel says: I will really miss you when you are not here anymore.. I will call you everyday just so you know.
You: I feel the same... I don't want to go home. I will even miss Zach...
Daniel: wow, that's serious.

We arrive at the airport and my mom is waving at us so we walk towards her.
Mom: We have to hurry! We are going to miss our plane.
We walk in the airport and check-in and then.. I have to say goodbye to Daniel.
You: I- I don't know what to say...
Daniel: I do, y/n I love you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I love you with my whole heart and I know I will see you soon again. It is just meant to be..

Suddenly Daniel gives me a kiss. I turn red and don't know what to do until my mom drags me away from Daniel. Mine and Daniels fingers touch eachother quickely before I have to walk away. A tear comes down from my eye. I look back for once and wave Daniel goodbye.

Will I ever see you again, Daniel?

-------------------------------------------------
Damn this is cheesy HAHAH I hope you like it tho!