PART 19

Next morning 9.00 PM

I hear a loud knock on the front door. Its Daniel. I open the door and give him a hug.
You: mom, we can go
My mom and dad come downstairs and we pull my brother away from his laptop. YEAH, LETS GO
We all got in the car and drove to the waterpark. It was a nice ride and we did some sort of karaoke. We all really enjoyed it unless my little, annoying brother. Ugh, can he just stay home next time.
We finally arrive at the park and it looks amazing. I hear laughter and see people having fun in the water. We pay for the tickets and go to the place where you can switch clothes.
I put on my new bikini and walked out. Daniel was already waiting outside and DAMN he didnt lie about those abs I mean:

 Daniel was already waiting outside and DAMN he didnt lie about those abs I mean:

W

e run to the first slide and climb the stairs. You have to go from this slide with two persons so Daniel and I share a band. We jumped in the slide and ZOOOOOOF. It went so hard. When we came at the end of the slide we jumped in the water.
The whole day we tried all the slides. Well, at least we tried, there were so many..... :).
I have to say Daniel for sure is the best person to hang out with. At the end of the day we had dinner at some fancy place and we went home tired, but we had the best day.

I wouldnt see Daniel the next day, since he had some radio interviews. Me and my family just did some fun stuff, but it was nothing special.
The next day was our last day in the USA. We would fly at 6 PM.
We spend the whole day packing our bags and just chilling. Around 3 PM Daniel came for the last time.
I cant believe this would be the last time we hang out...