Chapter 11 ~ Annabeth

This chapter is fluff. Well actually, now that I think about it, a lot of my chapters were fluff. Well... Enjoy!

I yank on Ron's arm and pull him into the janitor's closet.
Ah, the janitor's closet. The place for secrets, for enemies, for warnings, and for friends.
"SHE KNOWS!" I wail.
Ron looks momentarily confused, then in his eyes I see he understands now.
"You don't say...?"
I grab Ron's shirt and pull him in front of my face.
"SHE KNOWS!" I screech.
"Blondes... Aggressive..." He mutters slowly.
I grin. "You don't say...?" I mock him.
He sticks out his tongue.
Then slowly, his eyes droop. "I understand."
Then he runs. To who knows where.
~
I walk over to Piper and Jason, but something strangles me from behind.
I reach my legs back and score a kick.
"Ow!" A man's voice.
I turn around. "Oh. Hey Percy," I say sweetly.
He glares at me. "A kiss will make me forgive you."
I nod, then I play with him. I put my fingers to his wet lips, then I kiss his cheek.
He glares again, then I laugh and kiss him as he wraps his arms around me.
"Get a room," coughs Ginny, grinning and smirking at me.
I stick out my tongue and her and kiss Percy again.
"PDA!" Ginny coughs again.
Ginny may be a year younger than me, but she's one of my best friends, next to Piper, Hazel, and Calypso.
"I'll be right back," I tell Percy.
Then I follow Ginny around the school, and when I see her kissing Dean I imitate her.
Then laughing, I stumble back to Percy.
~
Percy texts me when I arrive at my dorm with Hazel. Hazel already left to her house for the weekend.
"TGIF Annabethy - Four is throwing a party later - Just glad these dorms are big, haha! Love u, and see u later."
I check the other message. From Four.
"A TGIF party - my place. 46 Dauntless Drive. U can bring guests. My dad is away 4 the weekend. C u later!"
I put down my phone, grab my backpack, my keys, and run to my car.

*dances* Yayyyy partytime! ~(•.•~) ~(•.•)~ (~•.•)~