Chapter 24 ~ Lauren

I thought it would be interesting to put this chapter in Lauren's POV, instead of Katniss's. It was originally from Katniss's POV. I'm sorry it's really short... I know I say all my chapters are really short, but this one's SERIOUSLY short. But like always, enjoy!

Crack.

That's the sound of whip going. About the sixth time already. I cackle and snort as Clove cracks the whip again. Glimmer just laughs.

Crack.

Seventh. A cry out pain.

Crack.

Eighth. A moan of despair.

Crack.

Ninth. Black Braid crumples to the floor. Glimmer and I walk closer to her.

"Don't hit me again...!" her voice is small, and she just seems... So afraid.

Glimmer, Clove, and I all look at each other and shrug.

Glimmer takes the whip from Clove's hand, and cracks it onto Katniss's back.

Seneca comes running in.

"Mr. Crane," Katniss wails, "Please help!"

Seneca just looks at her as Glimmer and I laugh once again.

"HELP?!" He snorts.

The gym teacher hates Katniss's guts. There's no way he'll help her.

"We told you to stay away from..." Clove begins.

"Gale," I spit out.

"And Peeta..." Glimmer says dreamily.

"BUT YOU DIDN'T!" Clove screams, bringing out a knife from her black leather jacket. We all observe the knife, which she sets into her hands.

"So we're going to kill you..." Seneca trills, evil dancing in his eyes.

The knife and this plan is perfect. Perfect for what we're doing...

Like I said, short... Eh? Well, I hope you enjoyed it. QOTC: Favorite song? Me: *throws entire iPhone song list at question* Hahaha I'll be posting soon again, hopefully!