V. The voice

~Third Person POV~
After Bangtan got informed that they may have a new member, passed 3 days. Actually the boys were behaving like always, just like they were told, they also got along with Chung-Cha.
She was jealous of the maknae, VERY jealous.
She had no intentions to break the youngest heart.
~Chung-Cha POV~
I've been staying with bts already for 3 days, we actually got along pretty well, but Jungkook was getting the most attention.
Why is he getting so much attention although I'm the new member!?!? I should get the most attention! Why are people always stealing what I want?!?! He don't deserve the attention they're giving him!
Said the voice in my head. I'm mentally ill (a bit), because of the less attention I had in my childhood, I started to hear voices that were 0 of my intentions.
~Third Person POV~
The first thing she was planing to do, is that hyungs thing that Jungkook is bad to her and behind their backs.
As she was thinking, on how to do the plan Kookie came down the stairs. He was still in his pajamas and walked to the kitchen. In the kitchen was Jin, he was cooking for his members. Then he noticed the younger behind him. Jungkook wanted to help his oldest hyung, so he asked "Jin-hyung, may I help with something?" "Sure, if you want to!" they smiled at echother "could you please put the dishes that are already finished on the table and cut the onions please?" Jin asked "Sure!" Kookie quickly went doing his task.
Chungi was watching the scene from the couch in the living room and thought for a moment.
Why do I have do to something like that to this angel- NO god?!?! Shut up the voices in my head, he doesn't deserve to be treated that badly!
She stood up and went to the kitchen to help as well, but the maknae said that she is maybe-the-future-member but still 'till that time she's a guest. So he asked her nicely, if she could go up to her room and relax.
She was deeply touched by his kindness, so she went upstairs.
After around 20 min they finished with the food and both went to wake up or call the others to eat.
-After eating-
After all have thanked Jin and Jungkook for the meal they went to dance practice. They needed to train harder because of the concert they will have in 1 month, so all of them worked hard.
After they came back to the dorm, they ate, showered and went to their rooms to sleep or do some of their things.
On the next day, bts had an interview and they thought that it would be a normal day like always- but no it wouldn't.
————————————————————
Hey!!
It's meeeeeee so-so and I know that this chapter is short, like really short, but I'm tired and my ideas are gone -> well I've forgotten the ideas because of certain someone's but I hope it's not THAT lame!

————————————————————Hey!! It's meeeeeee so-so and I know that this chapter is short, like really short, but I'm tired and my ideas are gone -> well I've forgotten the ideas because of certain someone's but I hope it's not THAT lame!

On Sunday I'm going out with my friends to see a bts film, I'M SO EXCITED!!!
I'll record a bit of the film if I can and post it on Instagram! <3
Have a good night guys!