VII. Another Chance

~Third Person POV~
1 hour remains 'till the group go to the studio, to dance practice. Meanwhile the alien of the group wouldn't want to talk or even look at the younger. He was mad, but he couldn't understand one think.

The question was wandering in his head; 'Why did he do this?' or 'Why would he do this?'.

~Taehyung POV~
'I just can't understand!! He isn't such a person to destroy something so important. I...I..could see it in his eyes. He didn't have any bad intentions. I was just so..so mad at him at that moment that I couldn't think logically. I feel like I should trust him, but not now'.

He was laying on his bed and thought about the accident. Then he got up and started to write something on paper that was laying on his desk.

-time skip-
All were waiting in front of the door for Taehyung to go to dance practice.
Jungkook was also there but he wanted to talk to him and tell him, that he didn't and wouldn't something like that.

As Taehyung came down the stairs he saw Jungkook standing there as well. But he just ignored him.

~Taehyung POV~
'Come on Taehyung you can't be mad at him forever! I still want to wait to look if he does that to the others or if he will go in my room again. If he goes in my room again than there will be a little surprise; I'm planning on putting a camera in my room. Ok this is the plan.'

"Let's Go guys!" said our leader. Chung-Cha came to us in last minute and gave us some food and said goodbye. As we were in the van I was sitting in the front. So that I don't sit next to Kookie.

~Jungkook POV~
As Taehyung came down, I saw that he saw me but he just .... ignored me.
I felt like my heart sank, I love my hyungs but I hate it when someone ignores me.

"Let's Go guys" said our leader but in last minute Chung-Cha came to us and gave us some food and said goodbye. I smiled at her with my bunny smile. My thanks. I think she blushed a little, maybe my imagination.

Then we went to the van and I understood that TaeTae-hyung sat in the front to not sit next to me. And with that realization I just stared out of the window.

As we came to the studio we were going to film our dance practice. 'But Taehyung isn't even looking at me, how should we film as if nothing happened?' As I thought it, the staff said that we are going to film DNA. I immediately gazed to my hyung, because we had a part where we dance together. But as I saw him, I understood that he put his camera 'mask' on and so did I.
'He's right!! We can't disappoint ARMY's, especially when there's a concert in 1 month!'

-time skip-
~BTS POV~ (not Tae and Kook)
We had a 20 minutes pause to drink and eat a little. We actually noticed as we were in the van, that our youngest members were somehow spaced out.
We would even say that Taehyung was angry at Jungkook but the younger once had a face that was saying he was 'innocent' and Taehyung didn't believe him.

Before the beginning of the practice Taehyung put on his camera 'mask' as if nothing happened. And Jungkook did so as well, probably to not disappoint ARMY.

-Meanwhile-
-at the dorm-
On the couch was sitting a girl that thought what she would do.

~Chung-Cha POV~
I remember that moment as kookie gave his bunny smile that was as thanks for the food.
I felt really... REALLY bad for what I did and plan to do to this boy which his cute  bunny smile that will soon disappear off his cute face.

But at the moment as I wanted to stop myself from doing something else..they- no he came back.
'You're going to break his heart with one move Chungi.' Said my demon, so I already couldn't control myself. The plan began.

————————————————————

Heeey guuuyyyss!
This chapter is short but I'm planning to do the next chapter longer.
I know this story might be or is boring but I'm still thinking on: what will happen.
But I sincerely hope that you enjoy this story!

Have a good day and BYEEE!❤️