XII. Jin

~Third Person POV~

"Thanks for listening" said the slightly shorter boy. "You're welcome, anyways I'll see you at dinner." said Hoseok waving to the boy that just went trough the door. Hoseok lay on his bed and held the Lyric book in his hand, thinking about what the other said.

'I want you to pretend, please, it's only for the best.'

That sentence was swimming in his head when suddenly a thought came into his head. 'But won't Jungkook get hurt? Did he tell Taehyung about his plan?' With questions in his mind, he waited to be called for dinner.

-Meanwhile-

*knock* *knock*
The boy heard knocking on his door. "Coming!" He said standing up from his chair. Opening the door, a boy, a bit shorter than the other was revealed.

"What is it hyung?" asked Jungkook stepping away from the entrance to let the other in his room. The other stepped in saying a quick 'thanks'. "I'll make it quick. You know the thing with Taehyung. Well please don't take it too serious, he'll calm down and your hyungs will make sure about it. And if I ever yell or be angry at you, please remember that I love you and that it I didn't mean it. Please believe in us Jungkook." Not letting the younger boy say even a word the elder one left.

'He must be embarrassed of making such a cheesy speech. But seriously why does everyone come to talk to me. Hmmm. Suspicious.' Thought Jungkook while walking back to his desk to draw.

-timeskip-
-one week before the concert-

Instagram & Twitter & Facebook

Likes: 931.479 Comments: 985.782
@BigHitOfficial
Meet our new BTS member!
Name: Lee Chung-Cha
Age: 23
Birthday: 14. June 1996
Position: lead rapper, lead vocal
She is our new member and will be performing with our boys at the upcoming concert. Please welcome her warmly.

@.bangTaan. Wait!!! A girl?! Wow she's a lucky one.
@tae_kook Wow! She's pretty!!
@bts.my_dads. Welcome to the family Lee Chung-Cha 💜
@koookieeee_ Than it means that Taehyung isn't the second youngest anymore!!😱
@j-hoooooopp Why does BTS have a girl as a member all of a sudden? I bet she can't do anything.
@fxck.bts. Wow! Now BTS has 8 useless members in the group!👏🏼
@AGUSTd. Shut the hell up, you haters didn't make a single concert, so that means that you yourself can't do anything.
Show More...

"See Chungi-ah? You're already accepted as a family." said Jin as they all were in the living room reading the comments under their new post. "But some don't like me." said the girl that sat on the couch with her phone and started to 'sob' quietly.

"Well, as an idol you now should learn how to deal with it." said Yoongi coming over to her on the couch and awkwardly putting his hand on her head. „Yoongi-Hyung is right noona, it may be hard but we'll be there to help you." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile to the girl.

For a Moment Chung-Cha got her mind back but the demon was quick in controlling it again. 'Nuh-uh-uh bunny boy, you won't bring her back with your naive golden heart. I'll make sure of it.'

While everyone was talking about their upcoming concert, Jin was in the kitchen, obviously cooking. Then Yoongi comes in, seeing the elder one cooking he decides to help him.

"Hey Hyung can I help?" asked the second elder, walking to the counter with unstarted salad on it.
"It would be really helpful, thanks Yoongi-ah." said Jin turning to the shorter boy for a moment.

As Yoongi was making the salad, he asked Jin something. "Hey Jin-hyung, I wanted to ask what you think of the situation that's happening in our group." This made the elder turn around and look at the other one.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" asked Seokjin to which Yoongi asked if being curios was bad. Jin shook his head and said "Being honest, I think the situation is bad, because I know Jk and Tae like to tease eachother but I never thought, that Taehyung would try hitting Jungkook. If we don't do anything, than it might get worse." as Jin was speaking and cooking, Yoongi stared at him and thought that it would be easier to explain everything to him since they have similar thoughts.

"I'm glad to hear that we have similar thoughts hyung. There's something I want to tell you. —"

-Meanwhile-
-in the living room-

"-ahahaha, no way!!!! Did he really say that?!" Other group members were sitting on the couch, some on the floor and were talking about funny moments from their lives.

As they were talking the youngest asked "Where are actually Joonie-hyung, Yooni-hyung and Hobi-hyung?"he didn't realise he had called the three by their nicknames so Jimin and Tae found it cute, but the demon beside them didn't.
"Ah, I saw Yoongi-hyung go to the kitchen, Namjoon-hyung is again in his room doing something and Hoseok-hyung probably waits for the dinner to be ready." As Jimin said that Jin called everyone for dinner.

Everyone sat at the dining table waiting for the last two to arrive. Footsteps coming to the kitchen were heard and they saw Namjoon walk in.
"Hey everyone" he greeted the others and they greeted him back.

Jungkook wondered where his sunshine hyung was, so he stood up and told the others that he would go check on him.

He walked up the stairs and through the hallway. He stood in front of the door and knocked, saying "Hyung are you there? Dinner's ready." Now answer came, so he knocked the second time but still no answer. The boy slowly and quietly opened the door to see Hoseok peacefully sleeping while hugging his pillow.

Jungkook walked into the room and saw the window open, so he covered the elder one with blankets. Than he walked out the room without a noise and closed the door. What he didn't know, was that his Hyung wasn't sleeping all the time, he just pretended to.
'So he does care for me. Thank you Kookie.'
With this thoughts he fell asleep.

>To Be Continued<
Words: 1300
___________________________________
soso here. I know that Author was a lazy ass, that's what you probably think. BUT no, you're wrong.
I was on a photography camp for a week and Internet didn't work, so then some of you might have seen that I voted for stories and that I'm lying BUT you're wrong again. My Internet was so bad that even while I was reading, Wattpad just closed and I always had to reload it. I TRIED writing but again, it just closed and what I wrote disappeared. I was scared everything might disappear, so I stopped.
I also didn't write because I'm in a dance group and we had a "concert" before the camp and the next should have been in 6 months BUT it changed to 2 months and since I was in camp for one week, I had only a month and 3 weeks to learn the dance and practice it with my group. The dance is in 3 weeks, although we still have to practice I have a little bit more free time in the next week.
Other reason why I couldn't write, was because of homework and tests. Like seriously almost everyday having a test is exhausting and I still have two big tests on Thursday for German and Spanish so I have to learn.

In my free time (mostly at night 😓), I will try writing the other chapters. So please wait a little bit.

Hope you liked this chapter. Have a good day or evening or night. Byeeee.

soso~💜