XI. Hoseok

~Author POV~

It has already been 3 days since Taehyung and Jungkook haven't talked normally to each other. Since then the leader always did something in his room and Jin has been trying to cheer the younger one up. Hoseok has also been trying to always make the younger smile and laugh with him. Chung-Cha has been thinking on what to do with the ray of sunshine that is trying to cheer up her victim.

Until one day she had luck on her side. Hobi asked JK to put a book in a drawer in his table because he had to go to BigHit. Jungkook agreed to do this little favor and went to his Hyung's room. But he didn't have luck on his side, because of a girl that had heard what the maknae was asked. After Jungkook went out of J-Hope's room she went in.

She searched in the drawers and finally found what she was looking for. The book had 'LYRICS' written on it, she then opened it and saw some unreleased or not finished lyrics.

With the book in her hand she walked to the kitchen and to the trash bin. She looked around to confirm that nobody could have seen her and threw the book that was full of Hobi's efforts into the trash. The girl turned around and walked to her room with a smirk plastered on her face.

-time skip-
~Third Person POV~

"Not here,..Not here.... and here not! Agh! Where did Kookie put it?" said the frustrated Hoseok trying to find the lyric-book that he gave to Jungkook this morning, in his room. Then there was a knock on the door and the cause of all this chaos opened it.

"Umm, Hobi-oppa, I heard you being.. um, well irritated and wanted to ask if I could be helpful with something. If you don't mind of course!" She said slowly walking in and closing the door behind her. "It would be very nice of you, thanks. Have you seen a book with a dark red cover?"
"U-Uhm do you mean a book with 'LYRICS' written on it?" she said trying to play nervous.
"Y-Yeah have you seen it?"

"Well I don't know if I should say it..."
"Please! It's very important!" the girl smirked in her head.
"Uhm..well Jungkook, he.... I-I saw him throwing the b-book away... in the trash bin." The boy looked shocked from the words he had heard. She continued "I-I tried to stop him b-but he didn't listen to me a-and threw it away, also pushing me onto the ground." She then started to tear up which made Hoseok quickly run up to her and tell her that it wasn't he fault.

( I'm writing this book and I am going crazy from their not working brains!!!!! Ugghhh!! Sorry, you can continue.)

"Don't worry Chungi-ah it's not your fault and I'll talk to him." With that being said he left the room. The girl smiled evilly and also left the room.

-with Jungkook-
~Jungkook POV~

I was sitting in my room drawing a picture. I sometimes just sit and draw what I'm feeling at the moment. It was quiet and relaxing, until there was a knock on my door. I stood up and opened the door revealing Hobi-hyung.

"Hey Jungkook! Can we talk for a little?" He asked smiling that shiny smile of his, but I had a feeling that something was off.
"Sure! Come in Hyungie!" I said and after he sat on the bed I closed the door.

"Uhh Kookie, the book that I gave to you this morning, where did you put it?" He asked and I started to think. "If I remember correctly, than I put it in the second drawer on the left side." I said and he nodded.

"Thanks Kookie the book is very important." He said, standing up and slowly walking to the door. "Was that all you wanted to talk about Hyung?"
"Actually, I have one more question. What were you doing after you put the book in my drawer?" I was confused on why he would ask that but anyway showed him that I was on YouTube looking some dance videos and my drawings that were laying on the table. "Alright. Thanks again Kookie." With that he left and closed my door.

~Hoseok POV~

'Why would Kookie lie to me?? And why didn't I tell him the truth? I don't know what to do.'
As I was in my thoughts there was a knock on my door. I stood up from my chair that I was sitting on and opened the door revealing ............. .

"Hey Hobi, can we talk for a minute?" He asked. I agreed and he went to sit on my bed, after I closed the door.
"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.
"Well you see—"

>To Be Continued<
Words: 896
——————————————
(not edited)
I want to thank my friend Vkooks_Tear for giving me this idea! Thanks Emi!

I didn't post for pretty long and I'm sorry for that.
I just wasn't really in the mood of writing and I'm stressed a little bit.
But I hope you can forgive me and enjoy the chapters that will come out in the future.
Have a nice day! Byeeee.

soso~💜