VIII. Failed

~Third-Person POV~
-at the dorm-

Chung-Cha was planning on doing the plan but also thinking about little details, so that she wouldn't miss anything. The plan was amazing and nothing would go wrong but as she stood up from the couch, there was a *click*.
The door opened and seven handsome young man came back from the practice.

Chatting and laughing they went to the living room and saw their guest or future member.
"Hey Chungi-ssi" said Hobi to the girl that was thinking hard but answered him back. "Hey Oppas! I just wanted to go to my room."

(A/N Yeah I know she talked to them 'Hyung' But I changed it! Sorry for interrupting, enjoy😉 )

~Chung-Cha POV~

I went to my room before the others could say anything. As I entered my room I sat on my bed thinking about the plan.
Crap! They ruined my plan, it had to be today but now it's too late! Okay if plan A failed then we'll take plan B.

Plan B is very simple, I'll just destroy their trust one-by-one.
HAHAHAHA YES he will suffer even more by that!! HAHAHA!
But I still have to do something to destroy Taehyung's trust to that bit**. Because I think Tae still trusts him.

I was laying on the bed thinking what I could do, so Taehyung don't trust him, NO hate him!!

-Meanwhile-
-with the boys-
~Third-Person POV~

The boys saw The young girl walk to her room before they could even say anything.
"Okay, well we'll call her for dinner."
"Allright!" responded the other boys.

After that everybody went to do their own things. Jin went to the kitchen to cook dinner, Yoongi went to his room to take a quick nap. J-Hope sat on the couch with Jimin and Jungkook. The 3J's watched TV. Namjoon went to his room to do some 'what leaders do' thing and Taehyung went to his room as well to write his song......again.

~Taehyung POV~

(haha you didn't think of that..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
In my room I sat by my desk to write my song..again. Because Jungkook-ssi ripped it. Although there is something saying that he didn't.

To be honest I don't want to believe it was him and I don't know why he would do something like this either! He knows how hard I work on my own songs! But I saw it with my own eyes!

"Urgh" growled Taehyung under his breath.
I don't know what to do anymore! Should I believe him? No I can't or...maybe I can.
One thing I know for sure I don't trust him like before.

Although I didn't trust him something deep in me told me that I will regret not trusting him, but I just put this feeling aside. Oh how I will regret this in the future...

-timeskip-
-dinner-
~Third-Person POV~

Jin called everyone to the dining room for dinner. The dinner actually went pretty well in the view from the others except from the maknae.

All were chatting with each other but Taehyung ignored the bunny-boy. Because of that the youngest was sad but didn't show it, to not worry his hyungs.

He didn't see that the alien was sparing him hesitant glances at times. He was sad that his stubbornness didn't let him talk with his friend.

On the other side the girl that caused the distance between the two younger males saw Taehyungs glances to Jungkook and thought even more of what she could do to make him loose his trust to the poor victim of her plan.

After dinner all went to sleep.

At night when everyone was sleeping, Chung-Cha started to think of everything that she needed for her future plans that she will start in two days.

<To Be Continued>
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

SOOOO FIRST OF ALL:
Happy new year!! 🎊
😅 I know its a bit too late but anyway!!
SECOND OF ALL:
I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR VERY AND I MEAN VERY LONG!!!!
I'm telling you honestly I didn't have any ideas to what I will write and with no ideas I mean Chung-Cha's plans.
And I was thinking on the new book that I will post soon! But don't worry this book will continue!
AND THIRD OF ALL:
THANK YOUU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

 And I was thinking on the new book that I will post soon! But don't worry this book will continue!AND THIRD OF ALL:THANK YOUU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

600+ reads?!?!?!?!?! \(◎o◎)/\(◎o◎)/
I really didn't think it would be THAT MUCH!! Thank you very much😭❤️😭

I know this chapter is pretty short BUT I will try to make longer!
And to upload more often!!💞

Have the best day!! BYEEE😘