Chapter 42

♠Abhi's POV♠
"So my ques is,have u ever loved someone?" I was shocked as soon as these words left my mouth.She seemed quiet shocked too.We already had a heated moment earlier & asking this made it more awkward. Did I felt something for her? Nope why would I? It might be some stupid crush or something but I couldn't let it spoil our friendship.She just loved me as a bestie.Don't complicate the things Abhi,I told myself.That's when I saw her face she was nervous ."Come on,it's just a simple question answer it"I said trying to ease up the tension.She awkwardly laughed& adjusted her hairs saying,"Maybe"."Well,what kind of anwer is this?"I asked puzzled.She should've said no,my internal voice screamed& I sushed it."It's complicated Abhi,& you never asked for an explanation,I've answered your question.Pls end this conversation here"she said looking at me with pleading eyes.I didn't ask further but my mind was trying to think if there might be a person.Suddenly,we heard the sound of opening of door,we went towards the door.There stood Karan with a worried expression on his face,"Are u guys okay?Come on let's go outside."he said helping us with the turmeric container.All of our family members were worried about us.Soon the ceremony started.Navya & me didn't talk for the whole ceremony,Karan was looking at us questioningly but didn't asked anything.After the ceremony ended we went to have some food.After taking some rest,me,my both sisters,Karan& Navya were sitting in my room planning about the sangeet ceremony tomorrow.Navya & me had started talking,she was saying something when suddenly,we heard a girl screaming,"Abhiii!"All of us turned to see the person,there stood none other than chipkali."Chipkali?"I replied surprisingly,she ran towards me & we both hugged.She then greeted both of my sisters.Navya & Karan had confused looks on their faces."I missed u so much!Come on introduce me to your friends"she said looking at Navya & Karan."Well,she is Simarpreet Kaur Sandhu aka Chipkali & this is my bff Navya aka Miss Panda & that's Karan her bff & my good friend"."Hey guys,u can call me Simar",she said hugging both of them."And guys,her mother is the bff of my masi & she was my bff in the school",I said chuckling.