Chapter 53

♠Abhi's POV♠
I was sitting beside her watching her lightly snoring to sleep.All the memories from the past played in front of my eyes.How the day I met her changed everything in my life.The clumsy & crazy girl who introduced herself as my fan became my bestie & occupied a corner in my heart.And I was damn sure that being with her would also make me crazy one day just like her.Though we were bffs but the couple dance which we shared few months back,kind of changed my feelings towards her.She was still my bestie but I also felt something for her,I felt excited & happy seeing her but couldn't understand the feeling.I still felt jealous whenever she sticked with Karan.“I wish I could share this with u,but I know you'll freak out,so never mind”I mumbled looking at her.Suddenly she moved a bit,her hands scratching her eyes,“Why r u looking at me like that?”she said staring me.“Oh it's nothing,I was just trying to match the features that you've similar to a Panda”I smirked.She stumped her foot on mine,“Ow,easy there sunny deol”I said massaging my leg.“Why do u always tease me,am I that ugly?”she said in an annoyed tone.“Nope,you're really beautiful,but only for the other people 'cause for me you'll always be a fluffy panda” I said ruffling her hairs & she huffed making me chuckle.Soon we heard the announcement that we have reached Amritsar.“Welcome to my Place,panda”I said smiling at her.“I can't believe I'm finally here”she said enthusiastically.“Let's go”I said tugging her hand.We went out to find our families already there.Then we headed in respective cars & our first stop was my home.After freshening up & resting for sometime we went to take the blessings of babaji in the evening.The golden temple looked as beautiful as always.We all took the blessings of babaji along with our newly married couple.Navya was in awe being there 'cause it was her childhood dream to visit this holy place.After eating the langar & taking the prasada we all clicked several pictures.Then we all went towards the ice-cream stall.“Chocolate”Navya& me answered at the same time when asked about our flavour,making both of us chuckle.Then we with karan & Simar distributed the respective ice-cream cups to everyone.