Chapter 3

Harley rolled his eyes as Angela clung onto him like her life depended on it.

"I only agreed to teach you, Angela... chill." Harley sighed as the girl continuously showed her gratefulness.

"But all the others thought I was too much to handle! I just—thank you~!" Angela continued to hug the magician tight.

Just as Angela had finished her sentence, a familiar pink-haired feline skipped over with her usual, ecstatic look.

"Hi, Harley, Angela!" She greets cheerfully, "I've been looking for you everywhere, Harley!"

'Help me.' Harley mouthed. Angela ignored Nana's greeting and didn't stop her weird hug.

"What are you doing, Angela?" Nana asks, tilting her head to the side cutely. (Yea shuddup)

"Showing gratitude!"

"Okay? Harley looks a tad bit uncomfortable."

"A tad." Harley repeats, Angela pulls away immediately, "Oops... sorry." She laughed nervously.

"Anyways, please teach me magic!" Nana says,"I need to pass my test!"

"He's already teaching me." Angela replied, "Go find someone else to help you."

"But—okay fine..." Nana sighed, her furry ears drooping down, she immediately scurried away to find Harith.

"Why did you say that, Angela? I can teach both of you, you know." Harley sighed, crossing his arms.

"Yeah but you won't be able to focus on me!" Angela argues, "Let's just go now, okay?"

Harley groaned as Angela dragged him away, his hat falling in the process.

"Wait my h—" too late. They were miles away with Angela being the pilot and all. (Lol)

Nana jumped out of the bush she was hiding in and bent down to pick up the hate, smirking while doing so.

"This is mine now!" She giggles, skipping away to return to her friends.

_______

"Hello friends!" Nana greets happily, skipping over to Chang'e, Harith, and Cyclops who were playing so sort of board game on the the grass.

"Nana!" Chang'e said enthusiastically, floating over to her, "Where were you! We needed a fourth player to play this board game! It's a good think Mr. Fluffy was here to replace you, but you can get your position back now!"

"Cool! I'll play with you guys! But first..." Nana quickly jumps on Harith, knocking him over to the ground.

"Ow! Why'd you do that?" Harith exclaimed.

"Calm down, Nana." Cyclops laughs.

"Teach me magic! Please! I need to pass my test or I WILL BE KILLED!"

"You won't get killed, Nana... that's just overreacting... it's just a test." Harith chuckled, getting up while rubbing his throbbing head. "But sure, I'll teach you."

"Yay!" Nana cheers, fixing the hat on her head which was tipping over.

"What's Harley's hat doing with you?" Cyclops asks, looking at the familiar magician's hat sitting on top of Nana's head.

"I took it." Nana simply replied.

"But you can't just take things from people, that's rude." Chang'e sighed, "I think you should give it back."

"He dropped it, Imma keep it until I see him again." Nana shrugged, Harith sent an unexplainable glance towards the hat.

"Let's just play this board game, now, shall we?" He initiates. Nana obliged.

_________

"Watch out Lesley!"

'WHAM!' Nana's distinctive boomerang whirled into a tree about 10 meters away, the violet haired girl narrowly avoiding a concussion.

"Woah! How'd your boomerang reach that far?" Lesley blinks, watching the boomerang fly back to its owner.

"Hi Lesley! Sorry about that! I've been practicing for my upcoming test." Nana says, walking over to the older girl.

"Harley's hat is really helping me." She adds.

Lesley glanced at the hat and chuckled, "I would ask how you even managed to steal his hat, but judging by your sneakiness, I don't even need to know." She laughed, "So, are you alone or...?"

"Nope, Harith agreed to teach me magic! I'm just waiting for him." Nana replied, petting Molina who was conveniently cuddled up between her two arms.

Lesley nods, "Alright, good luck with her practice." She winked before moving on.

Her wink quite flustered Nana, the innocent girl had no idea why everyone was acting like that all of a sudden.

"Why do they keep winking at me? What does it mean?" Nana had several questions popping up in her head.

"Hey sweetheart." Nana quickly turned around, her blue eyes connected with two chocolate brown ones.

"Sweetheart?" Nana raised an eyebrow.

"It's your new nickname." Harith grinned,"Anyways, you ready to be the best mage/support in Land of Dawn?"

"A tiny bit exaggerated, but sure." Nana shrugged, nodding her head vigorously, causing the hat to fall off.

"You're still wearing that?" Harith frowns, staring at the hat.

"It gives me good luck for some reason."

"You don't need good luck when I'm teaching you."

Harith expected Nana to object, when another voice chimed in, "Let her be, Leopard Boy."

"I'm a Leonin!" Harith retorts, the magician walked over to them, glancing at the hat on Nana's head.

"Lesley said you had my hat."

"Yeah! It's my good luck charm!" Nana gave them a duchenne smile.

"Are you going to take it back now?" She pouts, hopeful that Harley would at least let her keep the hat for a while.

"Well, it's part of my outfit, so yes." Harley rolled his eyes playfully, grabbing the hat from her head and placing them on his.

"Aww," Nana's ears flopped down, making Harley and Harith melt down.
(I freaking swear, I find that really adorable)

"F-Fine... I'll let you borrow it for a while." Harley huffed, placing the hat back on Nana's head.

"Yay! Now, MAGIC!" Nana cheered, skipping over to her bag that sat near a tree trunk.

"I can help!" Harley quickly says.

"Don't you have to teach Angela?" Harith crossed his arms, smirking.

"Yeah, but I still have time!" Harley replied.

"It's okay! The more the merrier!"

Yes, the more the merrier ;)