Chapter 35

HAVE MY UWUS ALREADY HARLEH-

Btw, this chapter is dedicted to Imaginqtor for being a supportive kind hooman.

Late merry christmas! I'm sorry for not updating in 3 months, I'm not even gonna reason, I was just procrastinating. ;') The guilt was there though so yes.

___

It had only hit Nana the easy solution to all their problems when she landed to her next destination. All those traumatizing events that overlapped each other didn't actual have to happen if she realized that one thing.

"Honestly... I'm definitely losing my mind." Nana chuckled to herself, "The answer is so simple. It doesn't take that much wit... it only needs a strong will and guts."

Nana got up from the ground, brushing dirt from her clothes and wiping her sweat, she looked at her surroundings and knew she was in the right timeline.

She had absolutely no idea why, but she was back at Land of Dawn as did the rest of her comrades. She could see everyone doing their everyday things out at the fields, the sun shining brightly, everything back to normal.

"It's so simple." Nana sighed, the smile never leaving her face, "I just had to kill her. There's no other way. I just need to get over myself and do it."

A revelation she's never thought of. Violence is the first choice of many, but it was never even on Nana's list. Now it was.

She couldn't stop smiling. After the event she's just been through, she didn't want to time travel again. She swore this would be the last time she'd suffer.

"I'll just quickly show up to my friends to make sure they're not suspicious, then start scouting their hideout..." Nana whispered to herself as she pushed through forest she was in.

Nana indeed did change ever since everything went wrong, she was learning to take matters in her own hands. Even conquering her own fears. But at what cost?

_____

"There you are! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Nana immediately got up, looking around for the familiar enthusiastic voice. She had just finished cleaning herself up at the fountain which was at the center of Land of Dawn.

"Harith? Harley?" She tried not to appear too happy, but she couldn't help it. 

They were okay, they weren't hurt, a carefree atmosphere around them with the only goal of being the best mage they could be.

It almost felt like Nana had grown older than them with the knowledge of many questionable things.

She wanted to experience it again. She wanted to experiece childhood. Naiveness. Innocence. Pure bliss.

"You left Molina at Harley's house." Harith reports, approaching her with Molina in his grasp.

"Oh? I see." Nana nods, accepting Molina, "Thanks for taking care of Molina, Harley!" She flashed Harley a smile.

Harley simply tched and looked away, "Just be more responsible next time."

Little did he know.

"What's with the new attire?" Harith questions, the young Leonin took a few steps back to process her muddy, human clothing. "I mean, don't get me wrong, you're still cute. You just look like you've been through hell and back as a new person."

"That's because I did, dear Harith." Nana answers seriously, she then realized her mistake and the suspicions she could arise, "I'm just kidding! It's just a costume."