Small Talk

"I'm ready!" Shouted clary, unaware of the people staring at her. "Oh. . . . Hi." She said, seeming a bit embarrassed.

"Hey clare-bear" said jace.

"And that's my que to leave! Id love to stay and listen to you two make up adorable nicknames for each other, but . . . . Yeah no I actually wouldn't." Exclaimed Luke. "Well you two have fun. Be back by dawn! Ha! Just kidding! Clary, you'd better be back by 10."

"10!? Luke!? Come on! What a suckishly early curfew!" Whined clary.

Jace laughed at Clarys remark

"Excuse me? 'Suckishly early curfew'? Fine if it's so 'suckishly early' i guess I can make it 10:30." Luke responded

"Oh fine." Sighed clary. "I guess we will just have to save our excessive make-outage for tomorrow jace."

"Oh lord." Said Luke. "What kind of word is 'make-outage'? You know what, never mind. I'm gonna go. Have fun and well, you know your curfew." Just as he stepped out of the doorway and was nowhere to be seen, he popped his head out to say "oh yes I forgot. How rude of me. Happy anniversary"

"Ahh at last." Sighed clary, while she walked into jaces outstretched arms. She gave him a nice big loving hug, with her hands around him, and his chin resting on her red head.

"Hey." Said jace, still hugging clary.

"Hey." Said clary.

"I missed you" said jace

"It's only been one day jace, but I missed you too"

Jace had to resist the urge to kiss her, because if he didn't, that's all he'd do 24/7.

"Let's go. I brought food" said jace as he let go of clary, grabbed her hand and started towards the door.