When we first met

Jace was getting more and more nervous by the minute. He thought, 'is she disappointed in the food I brought? Did she want pizza instead? Should I go get her done pizza? Should I give her the eating healthy is good talk? Should I kiss her now? Wait? Should I offer her my jacket when it gets cold? Wait . . . I don't have a jacket. Darn. What if I do something stupid? What if she sees the ring in my pocket? What if she says no?' All these thoughts were just screaming in jaces head, and he didn't know what to do.

"Jace" he heard Clarys voice. Suddenly his vision came back into focus and he saw clary sitting in front of him, staring deeply into his eyes. "Jace"

He realized she'd been speaking while he was thinking.

"Did you hear anything I just said?"she asked.

"Umm. . . . No. I guess I was just lost in deep thought."

Clary smirked. "What were you 'so deeply' thinking about?" She raised one eyebrow and smiled.

Jace suddenly realized where she was getting at and then just 'pretend scolded her' and then laughed.

Her put an arm around her shoulder as they waited for the band to get ready to play on stage.

Okay do they're at the park waiting for the band to play.

They start some small talk blah blah blah.

"Jace, remember when we first met?"asked clary with a smile on her face, looking at jace next to her.

"How could I forget? You were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. And you still are now."

"Aww. I just remember screaming as you killed some kind of demon/downworlder. Good times."