Stockholm or plain insane?

Entry number three.

Three weeks; its been three weeks since ive seen the blonde haired, blue eyed frustration at the therapist office.

I left the 'doctors' office after my session that day, half hoping i would see Apollo in the waiting room adorning our couch- I don't remember the point at which i started calling it 'Our couch'- half dreading the possibility of another encounter.

The annoyance I met before my session caused me to hope. To hope that I would see him after my appointment. And when I didn't in fact see him I felt the down side of hope, disappointment.

You see every emotion has a less attractive opposite.

Hope and disappointment.

Happiness and sadness.

Calmness and anger.

There's more, but the story has to go on.

Hope wasn't something I was comfortable with, disappointment was worse. He broke emotionless facade and I felt my feeling toward him darken with everyday I didn't see him at the office. It didn't help that my feelings for him were and continue to be merky at best.

There is a phrase I've religiously these three weeks.

Rome wasn't destroyed in a day.

You can call it anything you want. Immature, ridiculous or just plain rude. But saying those words like a sinner trying to plea for forgiveness helped.

I still felt the sadness and my already dwindling hope diminish a little bit more every time I didn't see him on our couch.

Let this be a lesson in what not to do.
Don't fucking care,
And most definitely don't grow attached.

Remember nothing is worse than life, love and happiness.

Your corrupt leader, Euterpe.
Bye bitches