Chapter 2 Cuts and hospitals

Phil's (Point of View)

I got up and got my blade out from where I hid it. I put the blade to my skin and pressed down. Blood falling down my arm and to the floor.  

One cut

Two cuts

Five cuts

Ten cuts

I put the blade down and suddenly I felt light headed and started to lose my balance. I fell to the ground and black out.

Dan's (Point of  View)

I went to phil's room and went in

"Hey ph.." He isn't here. Maybe he's in the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and the door is locked *knock knock* "Phil are you in there?" No response. "Phil?" No response. I start to get a little worried. "Phil!?" *knock knock*

No response. Ok, now I and worried. "Phil!! Open the door!" No response. I start pounding on the door and knocked it down. "Oh my god phil!!" He was on the floor in a pool of blood. I ran to get my phone to call a ambulance.

( Time Skip to Hospital )

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked the doctor.

"We don't know we'll have to wait and see if he gets better." The doctor said.

"Okay, Thanks doctor."

The doctor left the room and I went stood next to phil's bed. "Phil please wake up, Please I need you with me." I kissed his forehead and sat down and started crying.

Phil's (Point of View)

All I see is darkness but I can hear voices. "Is he going to be okay?" Is that dan, Is he talking about me. "We don't know we'll have to wait and see if he gets better."  "Okay, thanks doctor." Wait doctor am I in a hospital? I try to move or say something but it's like I'm paralyzed. I hear the door close and someone stand next to me. "Phil please wake up, Please I need you with me." and I feel someone kiss my forehead. Why does dan care so much about me. Is he saying this because I'm his friend. I use all the strength I have to open my eyes. I see that I am in a hospital room. I look next to me and see dan with his face in his hands crying.

"Dan?"

"Oh my god, phil you're awake!"

Dan's (Point of View)

"Dan?"

I look up and I see phil awake.

"Oh my god, phil you're awake!"

"Why am I in a hospital?"

"I found you in the bathroom in a pool of blood with cuts on your arms, Why would you cut yourself?"

"Because I..I love you and when you said we are just friends on the video it broke my heart." He started crying.

"Phil...

                      Cliffhanger

I hope you like this chapter it took forever to make it. if you did follow.     More to Come