Chapter 10 What Happened?!

*1 Year Later*

Phil's (Point Of View)

Dan and I decided to take a trip back to Tokyo and so far it's been pretty fun. We've went to the Pokemon shop again and to the maid cafe. But today Dan said he had a big surprise for me. He took me to this beautiful little park for a picnic and he Just left to get something. After a few minutes of waiting he eventually came back and sat down next to me.

"So Phil, are you enjoying this?" He asked me.

"Yes, It's quite lovely." I responded.

"Well I have one more surprise for you." He says as he stands up. He take out a little black box from his pocket and drops down on one knee.

"We've been together since 2009 and it's been an extraordinary seven years so I supposed it was time to finally ask the question." he opened to box to revel a silver ring with a lion infgraved onto the side of the ring.

"Will you be the lion to my bear and marry me?" he ask with hopefull eyes.

"Yes, a million times yes." I screamed with tears in my eyes. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead.

"Come on Phil let's get back to hotel so we can get some sleep for tonight." he says.

"What's tonight?" I asked.

"A surprise." he says.

We start walking towards the road and hail a taxi down and take it to our hotel. After a short car ride we reach the hotel and ride the elevator up to our room. Once we're in our room we snuggle up close to eachother and slowly drift off into sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up feeling emptiness next to me and wires on my arms. The sound of beeping keeps going off. I slowly open my eyes and see I'm in that same hospital room where me and Dan first kissed. I look to my left and see Dan asleep on a chair. This must be a joke.

"Dan!" I yell. He wakes and looks at me with complete happiness.

"Phil you're awake." he says.

"Is this some joke you're pulling on me because last time I checked we we're in Tokyo." I say with fear.

"Phil, you've been in a coma for six months. You lost alot of blood from your arms."

"What! Dan we're gonna get married why are you playing this awful trick on me."

"Phil, you dreamt that reality. This is the real world." he says.
I feel myself start to cry. No, this can't be true. We were having the best life and it was all fake. Was none of it real?