Chapter 6 Movie Night

Dan's (Point of View)

I unlocked the door to our flat and we walked in. I led him into the lounge and turned on the light.

"Oh my god, Dan." I said shocked.

Instead of the roof light turning on, whites christmas light illuminated the room. Blankets and beanbag chairs were in front of the television. And a bunch of movies next to the beanbag chairs.

"Dan, how did you do all this?" Phil asked.

"A little help from PJ, he came while we were out and set this all up. Do you like it?"

"I love it, Dan!" Phil said as he hugged me.

"Let's go get in some comfy clothes."I said.

"OK " phil said leaving the room.

(Timeskip to when done changing)

I walked into the lounge and saw phil waiting for me.

" Ready?" I asked.

"Of course. " Phil said excitedly

We watched movies like the lion king, finding nemo, and toy story. But then we started to watch insidious, Annabelle, and more scary movies.

"Ahhh!" Phil screams as he hids himself in my chest.

"It's okay phil, it's only a movie." I say calmly while rubbing his back.

"I won't let anything hurt you." I said as I kissed his forehead. With that we finished the movie without any screams.

(Timeskip to 1:15)

I look over to phil and see him passed out. I pick him up and carry him to his room.

"Goodnight, My love." I whispered as I kissed his forehead and left to go to bed.

Thank you for reading this chapter. If you like it follow for more and vote.

More to come