🖤Last Goodbye🖤

(A/N Please don't hate me for basing this off of your song...) ElliexHill

(A/N Thankyou for 800 reads!!!!)

Katsuki wished he'd seen the signs sooner, of Izuku's depression.

He promised himself that he wouldn't blame himself again, but he did, because it was his fault. And he hated himself. He'd pushed Izuku to his limit and he knew it.

He only wanted Izuku to be safe. How that backfired.

•______•

Katsuki looked up at the sky with tears in his eyes, on the rooftop where it happened.

"Is this the last goodbye, Deku?" Katsuki asked himself.

The blonde clutched his chest and hoped for a reply.

The blonde hated himself even 'til the very last second. He removed his shoes and got onto the ledge.

Katsuki jumped, crying.

•______•

"Hey Zuki!" Katsuki turned to his small, green headed friend.

"Oh, Kacchan, hello!" The greenette smiled at Katsuki.

The two boys hugged each other and started playing together.

Bright smiles painted their faces as they played.

They were truly happy.

They truly loved each other.

•_____•

Crackle! Crackle!

"Ha ha! I have a quirk now!" Katsuki said proudly. He was blushing and smiling to the whole class.

Izuku watched his friend from the back of the class in awe. He was amazed by Katsuki and hoped that he'd get a quirk like that.

The bell rang, signalling break time. The class all ran outside and crowded around Katsuki. The boy laughed and showed his quirk again.

"Hey, Kacchan!" Izuku waved to friend.

"Oh, Zuki." Katsuki said, halfheartedly.

Katsuki walked over to the greenette, who was blushing and smiling at him like crazy.

"Kacchan, your quirk is so cool. I wanna get a quirk like yours!" Izuku smiled, squealing.

Then Katsuki switched on, "Yeah, but I'll always be better than you so I can protect you, okay." Katsuki said, holding the boy's shoulders looking him straight in the eyes.

"Of course Kacchan." The greenette smiled.

•________•

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT IZUKU?" Katsuki screamed at the greenette who'd been following him around for a while.

"N-nothing, I just wanted to walk around with Kacchan..." Izuku sniffled, he began to cry.

The blonde sighed and pulled him into a hug. Katsuki hated seeing him cry. He stroked his hair And planted a kiss on is forehead.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you. You know I'll always be here for you, right?" Katsuki said, leaning on the greenette's hair.

"O-of course K-Kacchan." The greenette sniffled into the blonde's shoulder.

•______•

"If you take the last part of Izuku's name it says Deku!" Katsuki said proudly.

"Wow, Katsuki, you can read!" One of Katsuki's followers shouted.