EnderDragon Hybrid

I have been with Duncan and kim for a well now. I apparently came to this world of there tekkit serisse sep more realistic. I disdid I didnt like turtle so I changed to Galaxy. I suprised duncan in the fact I knew amost the same amount of science as him and even more magic. right now I was out getting wood cause we some how ran out.

I was walking swinging my diamond axe left or white. when I got to the forest edge I lifted my axe I was about to hit the tree when I got tackled. I used the 5 years in gymnastics to get the guy off my. he had blonde hair a black bandan and a green shirt. he got up and looked at me my axe raised hood up ready to have to fight.

"sorry" he said this shocked me he had his head down I lowered my axe.

"its just... I dont let anyone touch my forest and well I could just say no to you cause you were slrighty swinging. I nodded. I then noticed I had made his bandana come loss when I nocked him off me I walked up to him and lifed it up to see a pair of ponity elf ears.

"forest elf?"  I asked calmly he nodded and put the pices of cloth over his ears again.

"My name is Martyn King of the Saplings. And you are?" he said putting his hand out.

"Galaxy Guest at Duncans Castle. Nice to meet you Martyn." I say smiling he then took out a stack of wood out of his bag and handed it to me.

"there you go enjoy duncans castle Galaxy." he said then he disappeared into the forest. I started to head back to duncan castle when I noticed it was getting dark. I looked around for anywere I could tack shelter when I saw blackrock castle duncan said that if I ever had to seek shelter there neaver mention being friends with him. I wdnt there. I nodded on the door.

"Ruthian can you get the door!?" I heard a cherpy vocie call out. then the door opened. "Hello who are you?" a tall man asked he had light purple eyes and mask over his face.

"um my names Galaxy im trying to get homr but its getting dark and all I have is an axe and wood." I say the man let me in told me his name was rythian and his apprentice was zoey.

"are you hungry Galaxy?" zoey asked me I nodded.

"what would you like?" she then asked

"im a vegetarian. . so anything but meat." I say smile zoey automatically got exited then rythian told me she was a vegetarian to. she came back in with a bowl of mushroom stew. I smiled and thanked her then rythian then quickly stood up grabbed a sword witch he flinched to pick it up and ran out side me and zoey following me cluching my axe then I saw tee zoey told me about him but unlike the others he attaked me he shot my leg then shot my arm. I screamed then felt a serg of energy run through my body. zoey looked at me then stepped back I was then tackled down by rythian he held me down as I tryed to get to the dinosaur.

next morning.

I woke up with a pain in my leg and arm I sat up and turn to see 2 larg black wings coming from my back I gasp. I look at my hand noticing the gloves being gone to see there black and have black claws coming from them. I stumbled back I pull my gloves back on and refold my wings and put a new hoodie on. I then check thd mirror my eyes were back to their normall dark blue/purple stat. I walk out of the spear room and go down stairs to see none other then duncan arguing with rythian. I walk between them making them both jump.

"Galaxy is it true you live with Duncan?!" rythian asked/yelled I nodded he then started to stroke my back witch made duncan tilit his head but not long my wings poped out. duncan gasped and fell back.

"ok you I swear I didnt know I had wings or claws!" I said. I took of the hoodie and put a new one on.

"why do you carry somany hoodies?" duncan asked I just shrugged. folding my wing and slipping on the hoodie. I thrn noticed hpw im taller then tythian with when duncan realised this he eas shocked to.

"so Galaxy let me tell you this a your what id called a enderdragonborn or a enderdragon hybrid depends if your born eith it or not but basted off your reactions and what duncan told me about you. if you were born here you inded would of beeb part ender dragon. so ypur a enderdragon Hybrid. if I were you hide it ok."me and duncan nodded and left.

"soooo got any wood?" he asked I throw the stack at him he smiled snd we felow home."