Galactic Dragon.

2 Years later

I

A myth a bad dream many more thats what they call me now not even duncan and kim belive Im real. iv lived in this mountain for 2 years now. becoming more and more dragon like I have a tail now im even taller in strong I have eye slits now I can smell and hear greater. my claws have grown. I cant hide my aperns anymore my wings had doubled in size there black blue and purple. simler to my hair. I also turn into a dragon every new moon. as a dragon I blend in with the deep blue and purple sky. when im spoted im called the Galactic Dragon

Beging of new moon

the next 3 moons are the nights I fly out to sed the yogs why these night not any other times? cause at night im a EnderDragon or what they call a Galactic Dragon you see there are many types of enderdragons but they dyed out im the type that dyed out first they were night flyers and fly when the moon it dark. so they blend in better. some say they were born bye the night sky fall to the earth.

I was flying waiting for yhe sun to set I was flying (human form) above the mountain  I lNded on the top and watched the sun lower. I then felt the change after a matter of minutes I was a dragon I lifted into the air and flew to were the yogs live. zoey has meet me (as dragon) so I vist her every new moon night when my dragon stage begins I land by her mooshrooms and wait hiding from the mage and dinosaur then I see the red head run out to me but this time rythian is following. I hide I know she knows im hear cause the mushrooms tell her. but what suprises me is what she says to get me out of hiding (dragon form is size of a horse)

"Galaxy come out of hidding I think rythian will be very suprised by your state." Galaxy... I havnt been called that sins everyone saw my wings.

I step out from my hiding rythian gasps."You Your an anchiant ender dragon!" he said running up to me and stroke my back causeing my wings to shoot up with that I pull back. I cant get attached. with that I left the mage and red head.

I flew through the night. I land out side of the jaffer factory I eat some chickens (she went ftom vegetarian to carnivore) then heard yelling. I hid.

"I swear duncan I saw somone stealing our chickens see the blood!" the dwarf yelled at the scientist they were so close to me I felt like jumping out and fly away but I couldn't it would mean jumping on them witch would hurt them.

then duncan saw me. "hello little fella. come on out of hiding" he wasn't afraid I stepped out of the hidding place simon jumped back a bit but duuncan stroked me behind the head I d

rubbed my head up and down his lab coat. then I saw lewis. when he saw he was shocked.

"its the Galactic Dragon but hes so small?" he said with that I shoot a look at him.

"it a girl lewis." duncan said I rubbed on his coat more I then saw the sky it was almost day so I left to go home.

day

"Simon be careful!" I heard a to familiar vocie coming from the lower part of the mountian I got up and covered my small cave up with smoth stone. when they got to my part of the mountain they just passed by. after they left I uncovered my cave I was low on food so I went hunting. I grabbed my old hoodie slipped it on and ran off to the woods there wasnt much I could do with my tail so I leave it. I ran off bow in hand and my dimond knife in my boot.

forest out side of blackrock.

I was in a tree rythian had heard me and came to investigate he was right under me then he teloport SHIT HE WAS A ENDERBORN! I then get tackled.

"Who are you!" he yelled at me but insted of speaking I let my wing rip my hoodie and send him flying off my hood. but instead of running I sat down and cross my legs. and face him. he was standing there in shock... he just realized who I was. I smirk.

"Galaxy!" he asked I nodded. I thr

en pulled up my sleaves showing him. he then nodded.  then the sun set I turned causeing the tree to fall over. with rythian. passed out. under it.

I roared in anger I then calmed down and lefted the tree up and fell him to black rock tee furst attaked me but saw rythian and let me pass. then came zoey

"OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED!?" she yelled on sight of her teacher she pulled him off my back to examin him.

"he need help I cant do anything... do you think you can bring us to Duncan?" she asked in nodded and she got on my back and I picked rythian clumsly in my claws trying not to scrach him.

Jaffa factory

I landed by the chicken coop again then duncan simon a lewis came running out. they saw rythian.

"What happened!?" Lewis yelled I back up a littls I have neVer liked lewis.

" I dont know Galxay just came to me carrying rythian on her back looking worried. " Duncan looked up really fast at the mention of my name.

"Wait whats the dragons name!?" lewis yelled I growled at him this time. he jumped back.

"Galaxy and she dosnt seem to like you lewis we sll know her if your lucky and nice to her she may stay tell morning you might even reconive her. I neaver saw what she looks like now but my mushrooms have." I looked at her shocked.

then duncan came up to me and started to stroke my wings fighing was a wast of energy. my wings poped up he chuckled then higged me. I was shocked at first but rapped my tail around him. simon awwwed then we heard a groan.

I bolted away from duncan to rythian when he saw me he jumped to his feet and tackled me ing a hug.

"GALAXY!" he yelled I stood up causeing him to fall I then spoke in ender toung

"translate me for them" I said getting many tilted head but rythian nodded

"Shes speaking in the language of enders ill translate. I sat down he did beside me.

"2 years ago I was laying on my bed playing a game called minecraft. I looked up to the sky to see a shooting star. I mad a wish the wish was to be in minecraft with my idols I woke up in duncans castle I had changed my name to Galaxy to match my style. I soon learned from rythian that I was part enderman I told duncan and kim they expected me not long after lewis held a pool party after somone tripped at ripped my swim suit my wings were reaveled everyone either tryed to hurt me or screamed. I ran. Iv grown and hid become strong and hid I am slowly becoming a full EnderDragon. I am a ancient type of enderdragon that us to rome these lands.

now what happen to rythian well I shifted into a dragon in a tree and it fell over landing on him"

everyone was staring then the sunrose and I shifted to my hubrid form the duncan tackled me in a hug.

"Sarah!" he yelled I ws tacken back by this. he just said my real name ... then I teloprted to my cave.