A/N

I'm so so sorry for not updating! It's complicated, but basically my iPod is refusing to connect to wifi so I can't post the chapter which i wrote on there.

Also, I've finally decided what exactly is going to happen so I'm going to edit all the chapters so far. Once I've done that you might want to read them again to save confusion. Or just live on the edge and carry on anyway. Either is good 😂

AND I've had a good good idea: I'm going to write another, parallel book, not a sequel or prequel or anything, but I'm going to do each chapter from other POVs, so you can get more of an idea of what is going on. ONLY if I can get 25 votes by the end of August. Then I'll see what I can do. So if you want it to happen then tell people to read my story and get the word out and make sure you've voted on all the chapters.

So excited about writing the rest of it! Especially now that I know how it's going to end😏. Obviously I might write a second book when it comes to it but it depends whether you guys like this one. I've written a lot of later chapters which are more important already so I can spend a long time editing and getting the details perfect :)

Hope you have enjoyed it so far! Please comment on what you want to happen etc and I'll have fun reading and replying to your comments :)