4

Just call me Titum

Y/n

I looked around, waking into the room to see that we had merged with the boys we where now class A1.
"Everyone get on the sports uniform, we're doing quirk tests today." Mr Aizawa said tiredly, and slugged out of the room, we got dressed and followed. I saw one of my friends from the other class.
"Heya Ti-kun" i smiled at the short boy, his blond hair covered his eyes.
"O-oh hiya n/n-chan!" He piped nervously. "Gosh this is nerve racking right!" He said quietly gazing at the other students
"Yea i know right"

We walked onto the field.
"While i you get ready, ill call you up one by one. As he called my name i walked up to him,
"Ok y/n, explain your quirk for me please"
"Electricity Absorption: can absorb electrical energy, and utilize it for various purposes like: enhancing speed, convert the electrical energy into some other form of energy, use the electrical energy to regenerate or heal, and enhance all powers and abilities. And i am able to use the electricity as a weapon" I explained slowly, my hand was wrapped in a dark spike of electricity.
"Ok you may leave, BAKUGOU" he said before calling another wolves name. I watched as Bakugou walked up here, he glanced at me before walking too Aizawa.
"Oh you're back!" Titum smiled before Mina and Tsui walked over.
"Oh Hiya there, i didn't see you yesterday, I'm Mina, nice to meet ya!" The pink skinned girl smiled
"Titum, Titum, Tenebrosus" he smiled,
"Nice to meet you, Tenebrosus" she smiled
"Just call me Titum"

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Titum Tenebrosus
Gender: male
Age: 15
Height: 152cm
Tenebrosus is latin for: light and dark.
His quirk: light and dark, he is able to use both light and dark matter, for healing and enhancing his ability, defence and weapons. He can accomplish this by absorbing the opposite element to what he is using.

Looks: (drawn by me)

His eyes are blue with a silver rim, he has a split blue tongue and small feathers in his hair

Common/ funny / insulting lines for him to say:
"Sit down peasant"
"You really want to fuck with someone who is the perfect height to punch you in the balls?"
"Mmhmm, and i thought mineta was stupid"
"Well fuck"
"Fuck me sideways"
"You Don't like tea?!"
"Your dead to me"
"Make like my dad and disappear"
"You got a stick up your ass?"
"Who took a shit in your cereal"
"Fucking donkey"
"Badger looking bitch"
"Isn't this dandy"
"Don't touch me"
"No."
"Crawl back into your mothers womb and try again"
"hold my beer"
"Hold my tea"