19

We....won...r-r-right?

Bakugou pretty much ripped the door off, the people holding guns up. Suddenly All Might And Aizawa burst in along with other heroes and police, Bakugou rushes around trying to find Y/n. He kicked open a door, a man holding a gun to his forehead, over the man's shoulder was Y/n Tied and slightly beaten.

"leave him alone!" Y/n called out, her eyes widened and voice hoarse. Her ears lowered in fear, Bakugou backed up slightly his instincts going wild. All might rushes up the stairs and attempts to apprehend the criminal. Guns fired, people bled a gun held to Bakugou's Chin.

Everything was silent. Not a sound, only heavy breathing.

"SMMAASSHH"a light voice yells the walk beside them is broken and a flare of green strikes the man holding the gun. Ice covers the man in a thick capsule.  Midoriya and Todoroki walk in from the dusty place, heroes behind them.

Bang

It went silent once more, where had it come from. Bakugou fell to the ground coughing, his hand quickly grasped his side, blood dripped from his lips.

Bakugou

I felt weak, my side burnt i heaved into my hand blood spattering onto the floor, a hole going through my body, the bullet hadn't stopped. But soon, everything went black

I awoke in brightness the thick scent of medicine was slightly overshaded by the scent of Y/n, i felt a tug on my hand, her fingers intertwined with mine her face peaceful and tired.

"We....we won....r-right?" I asked my voice croaked. She nodded with a tired smile before hugging me gently

"You ass, you scared me" i grumbled hugging her, a slight tug of pain in my tone.

"You got shot" she argued back her tone worried, I smiled to her closing my eyes

When i opened the, her head was on my chest listening to my heart beat. She stared at me

"You've got...really pretty eyes."

HOLY Jesus this chapter sucks, i'm so sorry. I've been dead and quite sick so i hope you can forgive me!
I dearly hope you've enjoyed this chapter and my previous ones.

Quick note: thank you all so so much for 52k reads, when i started making books the max i'd get is 100-200 but 50 thousand is absolutely insane thank you all dearly and i hope my book does please you!

-Titum.