Chapter 2

Okay! thank for being patience with me.  The chapter have been edited. Shout out to Danie02 for edited it for me. Thanks!! Comments and vote are appreciated.

To the right is Jessie's parent song --------------------->

Chapter 2: (Sally POV)

We were just finished with the lunch hour when I got tired all sudden. I had been having these…weird feeling all day, like something was coming for me and I had no way to avoided it. Whipping my hand in my apron, I turned to Renee and said:

“Renee! Honey, I’m going to go and take a rest, can you take over? Jessie should be home in few minutes.”

“No problem Ms. McJohnson.” Renee responded

“Thanks!” I smiled and turned my heel to walk upstairs to my apartment. I dragged my body across the living and into my bedroom. I tumbled down to my bed and got ready to sleep when my hand knocked down an old music box, causing it to play a song, our song. That old thing, I forgot that I took last night. I still remembered the night he gave that music box to me…

Flash Back

They were seventeen, they were in love. They were walking down the beach of Santa Monica at night. There was barely anybody, except for other couples who also enjoyed the quiet and romantic surrounding that the beach the night sky had to offer.

Suddenly, he backtracked behind her and put two hand on her eyes

“Jason, what is going on?” She laughed

“What? Can’t a guy surprise the woman he love?” He accused then gently whispered in her ear, “…Do you trust me?”

“Okay but no funny businesses.” She really wanted not to trust him, but then again, she had put all her faith into this man. She would agree to follow him to the end of the world if he asked.

He led her slowly down the beach. She was in complete darkness, excited and anticipated for what surprises he had for her. Then they stopped.

“Okay… we’re here.” He released her eye.

In front of her was a cabana that set up out of nowhere on the sand, neared the ocean. The cabana was fairly large, squares shape with four white columns. The cabana was decorated with white chiffon curtain that flowed in the wind bringing out its softness. Inside were two chairs and a dinner room table that was set to perfection complete with fresh flowers at the centerpiece. But what put it over the top was the four men orchestra complete with two violinists, one cellist, and wait for it…a piano…out on the beach.

“So do I score point with you?” He whispered and nipped at her neck a little make her trembled.

“Actually it’s really nice.” She turned back and wrapped her arm around him, “…right up to the orchestra. A piano!?”

“Aw So I lose point.” He pouted; he always looked so cute when he did that, she thought. She could never stay mad at him for a long him. “You know, I can order them away.”

“No! Don’t do that. You go through all the trouble to surprise me and I’m going to enjoy it.” She said and gave him a passionate kiss on the lip.

“It’s not trouble actually; it’s just one phone call and my credit card number.” He explained

“Don’t push it, rich boy.” she warned with a sexy smirk. That always got him to felt in love with her all over again.