Chapter 4

Hi! guys This is Chapter 4. Sorry it took a little long. Like usual, Comment and Vote are really appreciated. I'm think of adding another character. But I dont know who should play him Liam Payne or Harry Styles. So comment me to tell me who you would like to see in the story. But choose wisely, I don't think you going to like what I will put this character through...Oh and he a good guy, not a bad guy. And Louis fans, I'm not forgot about you guys. There a new story that had Louis in it. Check it out in my pages!!!

I dedicated this to Miss. CCBeast...You go Girl!!!

Chapter 4: Keith POV

Tom was driving me home. I knew my father was going to grill me about where I was like he did for months now, but every time I would make up some lame excuse or just denied it altogether. My father was very strict when it came to me. He expected me to act, dress, and talk in a certain way. All I wanted to be was a normal person for once in my life.

I know what you must be thinking…Haha rich boy complained about being too rich…Well! F**** off. You did not know what I went through every day. I was the heir of a big fortune and day after day people around me would not let me forget about it. Every day was:

Keith, you need to get a good grades so you can take over your father…

Keith, you need to follow rules so you can be successful like your father…

Keith, you need to work hard in school so you can have success in the business world…

Keith, you need to get off the computer and start learning the oil business…

Okay!!! I got it, okay. I knew that one day I had to take over for my father; I knew that one day I was going to follow his footsteps. My great-grandfather created the Harrington Fuel Company with his two hands and now it became the biggest fuel, Oil Company in the entire world. As the heir, it was my duty to take over and one day I would hand it over to my son…

I was born in a rich family, the Harrington family. Everybody knew us. If you existed in this planet, you heard of Harrington family. We were the modern dynasty. My father was the biggest oil tycoon in the world while my mother was the daughter of a Duke in England. He was acknowledging for being one of the hottest and richest men in the world while she was name the most beautiful women in England. So you knew I had big shoes to fill.

But sometimes…I just could not take the pressure. Sometimes, it was just too much to handle… One day, I would become an oil tycoon just like my father. But if you asked me, I would rather be a photographer. I loved to take pictures, to capture precious moment in life, and to express the wonder of nature in my photo. But because my last name was Harrington, photography was a waste of time, as my father would have said.

Sometimes, I wish I was born in a normal family. Because for once if I was born in a normal family, I would be taking photography class right now instead of management class…and I would have the courage to come out to my parents and to tell Jessie that I loved him.

Jessie…

With his blonde golden hair and his ocean, aqua blue eyes, I felt an instants attraction to him right away.

I knew I was gay since I had a crush on one of my best friends Gregory when we were in six grade. Girls were always surrounding me, they were always throwing themselves at me. I was rich and handsome; of course they would do anything to catch my eyes. But they had never awoken the feeling in me like when I was with Gregory.

Once time when Gregory slept over, I could not help myself from stealing a kiss on his lip when he slept. It should feel wrong but it felt so right. And by that point, I knew I was gay. Gregory moved away a year later. We kept in touch sometime, but until this day, I had never told him that I had a crush on him or that I had kissed him in his sleep. After a while I got back to my normal self, did not give a crap about anything and girls surrounded me. I thought it would be my life until…