Chapter 7

Here you go Chapter 7. As usual, Comment and vote are appreciated. I hope you guy enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 7: Jason POV

I felt a splash of water over my face.

I forced my eyes to open as the water dripped down from my hair to my face. My whole body was hurt. My head was sore; I could barely move it to look up. In the blurry vision, I saw a man stood in front of me.

“Boss, he is waking up…” someone said.

I lifted my head up and saw a different man came into my view. He walked closer to me until he was standing inch before me, then he kneeled down on one knee. His face was now right in front of my face. Roughly, he took my jaw in his hand and yanked my face so I looked straight to him. Used his hand, he flicked my head from side to side.

“What do we do now boss?” A voice came from behind him

“We wait…we do nothing until I see the other half of the money…” The guys in front of me, I assumed was the boss, moved his mouth. 

“What about the boy, boss? He saw us.” The voice came again.

“Don’t worry; he may be value to us. We could blame all of this on that boy. It will save us some time to cover up.”      

Money… blaming…the boy…what the hell was happening? Just who were these guys? What was I doing here? And who was the boy they talking about?

Just then, I felt something moved against my hands and my back. I tried to pull my hand to the front when I suddenly realized that I was tied up on the floor with my hands behind my back.  My arms were numb. I knew I was being tied up for a long time. I felt the movement again and a moan. Someone was also being tied up behind me. Our hands tied together and our backs leaned against one another.

“Boss, the boy is waking up…” another voice, that were different from before, spoke

The guy let go of my head and walked to the other side. I was trying to make sense of it all when I heard a familiar sound

“Who are you guys?” That kid, the same kid ran into me and went to the same school at Brittany. I recognized that voice anywhere…weird…I did not recognize half of the managers in the company, yet I knew who he was the minute he spoke. I only talked to him two times and I felt like I could pinpoint that voice anywhere. It got weirder when I did not even know his name.

“Shut up! Kid! In here we ask the question?” The voice came up again. He sounded angry.

In that moment, I felt the kid hands clenched a little. He was scared.  

“Who are you kid?” The boss spoke.

I heard nothing, completely silence. He did not answer. Then I heard a punching sound and the kid let out a heavy breath.  I knew he was being hit.

“I ask you a question?” The boss asked again.

I still heard nothing. Did this kid want to die?

“You little bastard…” I heard the boss swore through his clenched teeth.

I was afraid for him so I spoke up. “He just a mail clerk from my company…”

“Who ask you?” The guy in front of me threw a punch and it connected to my face. My head got yanked hard to one side, and I could taste blood in my mouth.

“Mr. Cassidy…” the boy voice spoke up. His voice was full of concern

“Oh! So you can speak? Listen kid, next time if you don’t answer me again. I cut one of your fingers. Understand me?” There was a quick moment of silence. “Good boy…” I heard the boss spoke.