Chapter 9

Hey y'all! It's Yunessa. I'm back and this time I go steady. I will try to post a chapter a week and it will usually on Saturday. I will also try to to write the next chapter of My Teenage Princess. I want to explore that story and write my own version of what I saw. Like usual Comment and Vote and appreciated. I love you guys and thank you guy so much for being patient with me. Remember to catch Cinderella's Son Chapter 10 next week and this weekend is the second chapter of My Tennage Princess.

Chapter 9: Keith POV

I was happy

I walked down the hallway to my class with a grin on my face. Even people around me noticed. I was the type of guy that kept his emotion hidden. I always thought that what I felt was my business. People did not have to know. I was unreadable, hinted the name Ice Prince. But now I could not help it, I was full of emotion, happy emotion of course. My life was perfect. I dated that guy of my dream. I was totally taken by him and him me. God! I loved Jessie. Was it wrong to say to him that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him even though we did not go on our second date yet? He might think I was weird. How could he not! I would totally freak out if someone told me they wanted to spend the rest of their life with me when we only went out on one date. But then again I was there already. In my school, a lot of girls would kill to have the chance to go out with me. Something told me they would have done what I was talking about. Telling me they loved me when we only knew each other for like hours. They did not love me; they loved my money…well my dad’s money.

But I really loved Jessie. Ever since the first time I saw him, not a day went by that I did not think of him. I woke up and his face in my head, I took a picture on the beach and imagined how I would look if he was in it, I went it bed and surprise…there he was again. I used to imagine what it would feel like to touch his skin, kiss his lip and buried my head in his neck to inhale his scent. But now I did not have to imagine anymore. I treasured his scent, the feel of his skin on my fingers…and most of all, his taste on my lip. I would never let it go.

I was in a good mood and it not went unnoticed. Tom always gave a weird look when he saw me blushed and smiled to myself. Even though, he did not say it but I knew he was happy for me. I kept on smiling to myself at the dinner table. My mom tried to get me to spill about what going on but I was not easy to break. My dad just made the assumption that Brittany had to be the reason. Yeah! Right… 

“Keith…”a familiar voice called for me.

Oh great! Speaking of the Devil. Here came Brittany. I thought. Don’t get me wrong. Brittany was a beautiful girl…on the outside. She thought I did not know her true color but in fact, I knew it all too well. She was mean and nasty, which was very funny since her father, Mr. Cassidy was a very cool and good man. Unlike my parent, Mr. Cassidy had never pushed my relationship with Brittany. He rather let nature took it core, if me Brittany was meant to be, he would supported us the whole way.

She came up to me and gave me kiss on the lip. Her tongue pushed hard again my teeth and asked for entrance. I kept my teeth closed because I did not want her to ruining that taste of Jessie’s kiss at the back of the tongue. She gave up and broke the kiss. I tilted her head and looked at me:

“What going in on with you these past few days?” She asked with a frown.