Chapter 6

Here you go. Chapter 6. Ihave to say I had such a great time created this story. i really hope you guy enjoy it. As usual, Comment and vote are appreciated.

Thank CCBeast for edited this chapter

Chapter 6: Jessie’s POV

I opened the door to see Keith standing there, he was grinning at me:

“Ready for our date?”

Keith was wearing a dress shirt with sleeves rolled up, passed his elbows; he tucked his shirt in his khaki shorts. He also wore a white belt with red clip-on suspenders and a summer hat. You might think he looked like a nerd. But with his physique and his feature, he looked like he just stepped out of a page in Teen Vogue magazines. He looked so cute.

“Got something for you?” He smirked and brought his hands out in the front. He was holding a white teddy with big cartoon-ish hazel eyes, hugged a red heart with the gold embroil that said I Wuv You. The teddy bear also was holding five white balloons and a rose. I had yet to get over the cuteness of the teddy bear when Keith pressed his nose and the teddy bear said in a high pitched voice: “I Wuv You”

Aw, my heart just melted into a puddle of water. It was just like a scene in a romantic movie. I took a hold of the teddy bear and started to whimper a little.

“You don’t like it”. Keith said. I could tell he was a little worried. Oh! My Keith.

“No. I love it…” I rubbed my eyes, trying to stop the tears from flowing out. I looked at him, “…It just that nobody has done this for me before. It just make feel a little special that's all.”

He sighed and took a hold of my face. “Well, you are and I will make you feel special each and every day as long as you let me.” He said and kissed me on my lips.

“Well you must be Keith.” My mom's voice came to me from behind. We broke the kiss immediately. “Nice to meet you. I’m Jessie mom.” She said with a smile.

“Hi! Mrs. McJohnson.” Keith blushed and gave my mom his embarrassed smile. He was so into me that he barely noticed my mom was standing behind me.

“Well honey. Aren’t you going to invite Keith in?” She asked, clearly trying to tease me.

I was about to invite him in when Keith said, “Actually I was hoping to take Jessie to the farmer's market today.”

“Oh! How wonderful, I was just there. It’s a beautiful day to go to the farmer's market. Well you kids have fun.” She waved her hand at us.

“Well! Let's go!!!” I was excited…until I remember I was in my night shirt and shorts. I gave a fake smile before dashing upstairs to change my clothes. I came down and saw Keith sitting at one of the tables in the diner. He looked up to see and smiled.

“Mom I will be back shortly okay? And we will figure this out.” I said to my mom and looked around the diner, which was covered with flowers.

“Oh Sweetie. Take as long as you need…” she said and gave me a wink.

I was pretty sure that Keith saw that. I blushed and walked up to him.

“I’m ready.”

He stood up, took a hold of my hand and led me outside. I followed him but not before I grabbed the teddy bear he just gave me. We walked out of the diner and I saw nothing but a bicycle that leaned to the street light pole in front of the diner.

“I thought we should go on bicycle today. It is just too beautiful a day to be locked in a car.” He said as he kneeled down on one knee and opened the chain that secured the bicycle.