Chapter 7

*Katy's POV*

Yea i know you don't like me well i dont care.

Yea im pregnant but...................Its Not Cameron's its this kid i met at a club his name was Aden? I think,and since he never texted me back i told cameron the baby was his,and he believed it, ehhhh dont tell cameron tho ;)

I walked into The ugly girls room(Michelle's room) because everyone was there and I froze. I saw Aden we looked at each others knowing we did something wrong. Well i personally don't care but he was sweating like crazy.

*Betsy POV*

When Katy walked in the room she automatically tensed up. Something was really wrong. I ignored it and went to sit on Matt's lap. I love him so much❤️. (A/n sorry this POV was so short i wanna try to get all the girlfriends POV in one chapter)

*Michelle's POV*

I invited Aden for i won't be lonely.

~At the meet and greet~

"OMG no flipping way. Michelle i missed you so much like you don't even know, can i take a photo with a Skylar?" She asked

"Aw sure whats your name beautiful?" I asked with a smile

"Allison did you hear that Michelle,Thee Michelle Montez called me BEAUTIFUL.Sorry its just you saved me,I'm Juliana." She said with a huge smile on her face.We took a SELFIEEE

"I love you." She shouted as she walked away.

"I love you more!" I shouted back

"I love you even more!" Skylar shouted

A lot of girls heard and there were a lot of 'AwWWWW and THAT'S SOOOO CUTEEE'

"Mommy look day lub me." She said and blew a big kiss even more awes and that's so cute.

~After the event~ /10pm\

Aden carried Skylar to bed.

"Michelle wanna talk out side?" Aden asks i nodded and we walked out side.

And when we got out there he kissed me like kissed me kissed me. And cameron was walking over to us. Awkward :/

"Oh you guys are like a thing now?" Cameron asked

"Yea" I say.

"Oh is Skylar asleep?"

"Yea just went to sleep." I say and he nodded and walked back to his room.

"Michelle i just want you to know that I love you......A lot like a lot." He says serious.

"I love you too Aden." I say

"And before i tell you i just wanna say that I was drunk and -"

"Just say it." She cuts me off already looking sad

"Okay....here it goes i made a mistake withcameronsgirlfrined but i swear I didn't know she was his girlfriend." Aden said really fast but i still know what he was saying,and my heart shatter into a million peaces.

"Don't come back into my life,after i said I love you! Now my feeling changed! I don't care if you were drunk you still did it! Aden get the hell out of my face! Never when I say never i mean never come back into my life again!" I yell and he walked away tears steaming down his face but not as fast as mine.i went into my room.

Wow I actually thought i loved him,after all we have been through. I cried my self to sleep. Waking up at three in the morning to brush my teeth,Im going to tell the girls when we all meet up tomorrow. Then if i have the balls to tell cameron i will tell him. At six i woke up and took a shower. Changed into sweats and a taylor caniff sweatshirt it was going to be a lazy day today. Texted all the girls.