¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє

нєу ѕσ ι киσω ι киσω тнє вσσк ιѕ gєттιиg яєαℓℓу ιиѕтяєѕтιиg αи∂ уσυ ωαит мє тσ υρ∂αтє вυт ιf уσυ вєαυтιfυℓ ρєσρℓє ∂σит ¢σммєит ι єи∂ υρ υ∂αтιиg яєαℓℓу яєαℓℓу ℓαтє. ѕσ ρℓєαѕє ρℓєαѕє ¢σммєит σи ωнαт ∂αуѕ ѕнσυℓ∂ ι υρ∂αтє тнαик уσυ αℓℓ fσя яєα∂υиg αи∂ ι ℓσвє уσυ αℓℓ.

❤уσυя ωσятн ιт яємєвєя ωнαт єνєя уσυя gσιиg тняσυgн уσυ ¢αи gєт тняσυgн ιт ι ρяσмιѕє❤

*Chris's POV*

I woke up in a dark room with the sound of rain filling my ears. Drip....drop.....drip...drop

Looked over to my right saw Skylar. Okay then all of a sudden a flash took over my eye sight.

"IS ANYONE STILL ALIVE?!!!!" What sounded like it was a firefighter. I shook Skylar thank fully i saw her green flutter open.

I coughed because for some reason i couldn't talk. The found us

"OVER HERE NOW!" He called he picked me up and put me in the ambulance and Skylar went in a different one. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier.

*Michelle's POV*

The sound of the phone snaped me out of my thoughts.

I cleared my throat and said.

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Michelle Montez? If it is im Christians aunt Kendall."

"Yes it is and how may I help you?" I said my eyebrows getting in a twist

"Um yea i know you have been with him for a couple of mouths. And I uh um would like him to come back with us and live with us and take him off your hands."

"No its okay im fine he loves it here and we love him here."

She chuckled and said "Oh honey thats funny you don't have a choice when he gets better i will be picking him up at the hospital-"

"WHAT NO YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM AWAY NO NO NO!!!"

"Oh but I already have Haha see you at the hospital your daughter is there too. beeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp." Line went dead i ran to wake up Cameron.

"CAM WAKE UP NOW NOW CHRIS SKY HOSPITAL AUNT TAKE CHRIS BACK AND WAKE UP!" I couldn't focus right couldn't take right . I ran no scratch that sprinted to the car. What felt like years but was really a couple minutes we got to the hospital.

"Skylar Dallas, and Christian Dallas." Since the day he got adopted we changed his name.

They were both in the same room 363.

They were both awake.

They were both breathing.

"Oh my god." I whispered I saw Chris's aunt he looked just like her. Cameron squeezed my hand in told him everything on they way here.

"Mommy." Skylar said lifting Up her arms.

"I wanna go home." She says

"We will i promise.."

"No i dont wanna go with you." I heard Chris say

"Chris please i know where your parents are." She said looking at her feet

"No you don't they are watching me they are dead aunt Kendall." He said tears threatening to spill out.

"No no look your going to see them again after you were urm kidnapped they disappeared,and the when they found out they found you they showed up again." She was in tears now.

"Okay" was all he said and i looked at cameron he was sad i know he was he had always wanted a boy to play catch with but now its gone.....

A COUPLE MOUTHS LATER

Just for you can get a look at how Chris looked like and whats their outfits for today.

*Michelle's POV*

We were on our way to a restaurant to celebrate a little party for Skylar for passing a big test that she had. We miss Chris so much its not even funny. I walked in and saw Aden with Katy Kate what ever her name was she was there with a baby that looked about a year and a half. We made eye contact. Like locked eyes and i looked away.

"Michelle!" He called.

"What" I spat looking over my shoulder.

"Listen i know a mistake and im sorry,every since that day i hated myself honestly i still love you."

"Aden im sorry but i kinda lost my feeling but i love you.........as a friend,so who's this." I said pointing to the baby

"Skylar."

"HMMMM?" I said

"Skylar."

"You named her after my daughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay nice seeing you Again hahahah sikeeee!" I said wow im so immature but i like it. It was going so well fans came up to me and started saying really mean things to Skylar and made her really sad.

Cameron got mad and everything i mean everything blew up.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

COMMENT WHEN YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE LOVE YOU ALL STAYED TUNE MORE MORE AND MORE DRAMA COMING SOON.

❤❤❤