Now you show up ~A Cameron Dallas fanfiction~

*MICHELLE'S POV*

I woke up feeling like it was going to be a perfect day. I opened the door to my bedroom and walked to my daughter's room her name is Skylar, Skylar Dallas. She was sound asleep next to our golden retriever he is a puppy and his name is Tyson or how Skylar call him 'Ty Ty' he is really fluffy. I went to take a shower while i was walking back to my room i thought what ever happened to her father Cameron. I stopped. I sat on my bed. Every day Skylar points to Aden he is my best friend and she says daddy? I feel so sad and angry i say no baby, daddy isn't here. But Aden does act like a father to Skylar. Ever since Cameron left my sister, Yomaly has been the best she ever was she is perfect with Skylar. I went to take a shower. When I was done i put a dress that was long in back and near my knees in the front and the dress is teal color and some brown short heeled boots. I put light makeup and some pink lipstick. I walked into sky's room and she was up.

"Mommy you look bootiful." I swear she is adorable,and she looks and reminds me of cameron.

I took her a shower and picked out a cute jean jacket with a white tank top under it and a black skirt with some flats. We both looked fancy. And Tyson we put him a baby blue bow tie. It was about 1:00 pm and we go in the car, i put the radio up and Skylar was singing fancy.

We got out of the car and we went to the swing and my heart stopped,i saw the person that i thought I would never see again the Cameron Dallas......
I pretended not to look at him i was shaking.

"Mommy look that guy looks like daddy." She whispered, your wondering wait she DOSENT know how cameron looks like well she kind of does when she calls Adien daddy i show her a picture of cameron. As you know he is now famous i surprise that he is not getting mobbed by five thousand girls.

" baby please dont make noise." I said walking over to the swing i carried her and put her in the big girl swing Tyson was barking like crazy.

" TY TY DONT GO WOOF WOOF MOMMY DOSENT WANT US TO MAKE NOISE!!!" Skylar yelled i put my hand to my head. I looked over at cameron he looked like if he has seen a ghost, oh god he is walking over to us ohhhhh godddd.

"Michelle?" He said as he walked over.

"Hi Cameron." I said looking up still pushing Skylar but gently.

"Mommy higher HIGHER!!" She yelled. I looked at cameron his eyes grew wider.

"Is this my daughter?" He said i don't know if his eyes were watering up or if the sun was hitting his eyes and he had a spark that i still remember when we were a thing.

I nodded and i looked at Skylar.

" Skylar look say hi." She looked up at cameron and back at me.

"Mommy he looks like daddy." She said smiling.

"Babe he is daddy." She looked at me like nuh uh she hugged his leg and he carried up and he hugged her.

"Daddy i missed you, why were you gone for so long." She might be 3 turning 4 in a couple days but she is really smart. He looked at me like 'what am I supposed to say'

" Because honey I was really dumb for leaving." He said and he smiled and smiled at me,I gave him a small smile.

"Then are you going to come home with us or are you going to leave again?" She asked with a straight face.

"Oh I don't know about that." He looked at her

"Go play honey." I said and cameron put her down she ran to the monkey bars.

" Can we talk please." Cameron said I looked in his eyes now i know that they were tears. We sat at a bench.

"So I have a daughter tell me about her please." He said playing with his fingers.

" okay her full name is Skylar Dallas,her favorite color is blue and pink, she is very fun to be with,Skylar is 3 turning 4 on March 11 which is in 4 days, she is sweet and kind and she reminds me of you." I looked up at Skylar her smile is just worth the world.

"She sounds perfect i was stupid for leaving, now seeing you and her and I- i just *sighs*" he looks up at me i dont know what to say.

"Cameron you missed so much,her first word was dada, her first steps,her first teeth,and the worst day when she first said wheres daddy." I was in tears but i wiped them away.

"Please don't cry for me." He said Skylar walked over.
"Cameron I'm not crying for you I'm crying for my daughter she is growing up without a father" O said with
"Mommy look Aden is here." I looked at her and then looked up and Adien was walking over to me i stood up and hugged him.

"Aden this is Cameron,and Cameron this is Aden." They did that bro hand shake thing.

"Daddy come push me on the swing" Skylar said grabbing Cameron's big hand into her small hand. They went to the swing.

"That's cameron?" Aden said

"Yea" I said.

"Wow okay I just came to get icecream for my sister so i have to go." He said and kissed my forehead "I love you be safe." He said and he hugged me "love you too."

"BYE SKYLAR." He yelled and Skylar came running to hug him. He left

"Is that your boyfriend?" Cameron said

"No he just been my bestfriend since Skylar was born and he has been there." I said and cameron looked at me.

"Cameron!" I person said with such an annoying voice.

"What Katy." Cameron said annoyed

" Who is this." Katy Said.

"Im Michelle." I said i carried Skylar.

" And im Skylar."

"Who are you?" Skylar said of course

"Im Katy Cameron's girlfriend." Katy said

Skylar looked at me confused. "No mommy and daddy are together right?" Skylar said with a confused tone

"Hold up daddy? Cameron you have a baby." Katy said flipping her black hair oh she didn't look happy. Cameron smiled and nodded.

" we'll we have to go get things for sky's birthday,so nice to see you again Cameron." We were walking away when cameron grabbed my arm.

"Can I have your number i missed 3 years of her life and im not going to miss anymore." I smiled and gave him my number. He smiled and gave Skylar a big bear hug Katy on the other hand was there with a disgusting look. And then surprisingly he hugged me oh how I missed hugs i hugged back and I let go and walked with Tyson and Skylar. I put them both in the car.

"Mommy why isn't daddy coming with us." Skylar said and a tear rolled down her chubby little cheeks.

" Oh baby dont worry you will see him again" i said wiping the tear away. When we got home Skylar was asleep i carried and Tyson woke up when I stopped the car i put Skylar in her room and called yomaly. Y=Yomaly M=Michelle

Y: Hello

M: yomaly i just saw cameron and we talked about Skylar.

Y: is that a bad thing? Because you know I don't like cameron after he left you to take care of Skylar by yourself.

M: I dont know but can you come over to take care of sky because i have to buy her presents and stuff for the party.

Y: yea yea ill be there in 5

M:thanks bye

I hung up and a couple minutes later yoma came I hugged her and left. The whole ride there i was thinking about Cameron and Skylar and what am I going to do.

❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤

FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED