Masters Office

I was wearing black booty shorts this zippers from top to bottom on both sides, this was weird as very had to get on seeing how intricate it was. There were black leather suspenders that lay on top of my "shirt" that cut off a little lower than my collar bone and was long sleeves. It was latex and skin tight. The outfit was so revealing. I want to go back to my silk robes and cotton under clothes. I was barefoot walking next to the girl who's name I have yet learn.

"E-excuse me miss I think you forgot part of my outfit" I say shyly and she stops and turns to me, replying with "I assure you I have not made a mistake I am a model servant of Master Archaeon. I would assure you anything he tells me to do to you or to give I will do with out hesitation. After all I do owe him my life" she turns back forward and continues walking.

Looking at the mansion it was nice unlike the cell area which had a thick musk of old shoes of 5000 people just rotting away in muck. I swat the thoughts away. "Where are we going" I twiddle with my thumbs nervously as I anticipate an answer. "We are going to masters office" she answer's back coldly as she stops in front of large double wooden doors. The doors had beautiful cuts and decorations as they line the inside of the door. An opening to something so horrible should not be so beautiful.

It's so hard to breathe. Why can't I breathe. I stand there frozen hearing distant blurry directions to do something but I can't make sense of it. My knees are trembling underneath me. I hear the opening of the door and a warm hand grab mine and shove me through the door, I hear it slam loudly behind me making me jump.

"Oh your finally done" I hear distantly but sharp, like it's piercing through the fog in my mind. I am shivering my body bucking underneath me. I hear a chair moving and footsteps on the hard wooden floor. "Your blood should have mutated by now" he said in a tone I couldn't understand "We injected something into your blood for access amounts to be made and to prevent full vampirization but you will still live for a lot longer now you just won't be a vampire" Archaeon walks to me "now you will be a servant here and when I call you here you come, understand" I nod my head "I-is this my uniform" I blush looking down as I come back to my senses. "No I put your clothes in your room come back to my office every night"

"I will find you if you don't and you will wish you did, leave." I shuffle to the door then stop "wait where is my room!" I say quite loudly out of desperation "Yae (pronounced Yai) will take you there and don't yell again" with that I rush out of the office where the lady named Yae was already waiting for me "I will take you to your room"

We walk in silence when we get to a plain looking door inside looks even more plain but it is 10 million times better than the basement. Is was small with a small bed. The covers were white with black sheets and a black bed frame. The dresser was small, about as tall as my knees it had underwear and socks and other items. The closet had around 6-7 outfits each a little different.

It's kind of creepy he had my sizes. All of a sudden I hear a buzz coming from a little button on the table. Is it Mast- Archaeon, this is probably the cue to go to his office. I start heading towards it at a slow pace for a while and as I look around I realized I had gotten myself lost in his mansion. I start running all over the place trying to see where his office would be. After a good 10 minutes of running I get to the door. I had changed before I had left so I was in a dark gray suit with black dress shoes and white gloves. I felt so much more appropriately dressed then before.

I walk in breathing heavily and sweat on my forehead "I called you 15 minutes ago Ase" I look down "I-I got lost Master" he shoots me a stern mean look "I didn't say you could get lost" I start backing up as he gets up from his desk and approaches me. "M-master I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Your gonna have to be punished for being late"