The Secret

"THATS NOT TRUE" I scream ripping my hand from his grasp. "That's... not true" I whisper shivering away from the tall man. He climbs over me, his pale white skin and white button down open shirt cloaking my vision. "How can you be the one to judge, priests are impeccable specimen indeed, but I know they aren't capable of mind reading." He sucks on my neck and slides down stopping to nibble on my shoulder which rendered a moan. He was being... so... gentle. "St-stop this now!" I say as I desperately try to push him off me. I shiver as he laces his finger around my stomach. "Mmm~ are priests supposed to have such a slutty body?" Archaeon teased. "My body isn't slutty!" I cry out as he starts to unbutton my pajamas. "This w-will be seen as an a-alliance breaking action!" I spout but thus, it was utterly useless. He leans down and blows a cool breath on my chest that makes me jump.

He puts his fiery hot tongue on my collar bone. He trails licks and kisses down my neck and stomach at a slow, edging, tedious pace. He stops to bite my nipple with his piercing sharp teeth. "Ah! D-don't do that! It hurts" I whine as I struggle to pull away from him. After a long while he slips his hand under me to latch onto my lower back. With his remaining hand he slides my silk pajama pants off and tosses them off the bed. I whimper and try to pull away as I feel my breathing get heavier and mind mind go slightly foggy. Archaeon traces his finger on the edge of my boxers. He puts his tongue on my neck and sucks forcefully. "A-Archaeon please" I moan out which only makes him suck harder. I feel his finger slip through my boxers. Then two fingers, three, eventually his whole hand. He rubs my member as he swiftly pulls my boxers down revealing how sticky and wet I was from Archaeon's advances.

"Ngh! Don't look!" I desperately try to cover my growing boner with my hands, but alas it was to no avail. He easily moved my hands and pinned them above me with his one hand. With his other hand, Archaeon pulls off his tie, whipping his head sideways. He quickly and skillfully wraps it around my wrists tightly with a pull and wraps it around my bed frame.

I was left there on display feeling my skin being pierced by his cold, dark eyes. I feel a chill run up my back when he places a hand on my thigh and caresses me. "Mmh!" Instantly he pulls off of me. I'm left hot and squirming trying to relieve my aching boner. "Nngh" I groan a bit sad that he stopped. I can't believe myself, wanting Archaeon. I see him grab his jacket and toss me a smirk as he grabs the doorknob "DONT go!" I cry out and instantly I get a smirk from him. He leans on the door nonchalantly, his elbow supporting him as he has one of his legs crossed. His large hand hung out of his pocket. "I thought you hated me" he said, I could hear the smug amusement in his voice when he spoke. "I thought you wanted me gone, and now your asking for me back, why should I stay?" I immediately feel my face go bright red. "I-I-I" I'm left stuttering at his whims. I hate the grip he has on me, worst of all he knows he does. He abuses it. He toys with me and my emotions. "Hmmm? Cat got your tongue?" He sneers walking towards the bed. "If you want me your going to have to make it clear" He said unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. "If you want me to stay, you have to make sure I don't misunderstand." I look to the side in shame as I mumble out shakily, "I-I want you" he smiles and frees his boner out of his tight, black boxers. "What did your say? I could hear you" he smirks and slides closer to me. "I s-said I want you!" I say in a normal tone. "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, louder" I clench my fists in anger as I practically choke out "I want you!" He starts to rub his dripping dick over my asshole and I tense up. "Louder" I flinch then shake in embarrassment. "I WANT YOU" he smiles devilishly. "You want me to do what?" He instigates, pressing his dick on my harder. "I want you to f-fuck me" he Ignores me this time. "You what?" I fee my heart bubble to my throat and my lungs cut off. My dick was twitching from Arcaheons teasing. It was too late to go back now. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME UNTIL EVERYONE IN THE MANSION KNOWS IM BEING TURNED INTO YOUR LITTLE BITCH" {Even I can feel the second hand embarrassment from that one}I scream. I lay limp on the bed huffing out of breath from numerous factors. I see Archaeons devilish grin. "You should have said so earlier." With that he shoves his twitching dick into me without hesitation. I grab the tie that bound my hands together as my back arches so much it could break. "AHH~!" I moan out as Archaeon starts pounding into me. I feel my insides stir and my stomach get hot. Moans flew out of my mouth like music to Archaeon's ears. I hear little grunts and moans from him as he pounds into me making my head go blank and fuzzy. "AH! AHN~" tears bubble in my eyes and I get a look from Archaeon. A look from him I had never seen before, he still had his smirk but it seemed softer, more remorseful. It wasn't anything normally but it was so different from his usual cold glare that I couldn't help but look into his eyes. This feeling rises within me and i notice that his breathing and movements get choppier and more rough and random. It sent me into these spasms and shocks. "I'm...close..." he says between his deep, breathy, grunts. He picks up my legs and puts them on his shoulders. I was at his mercy, which unfortunately he doesn't have much of. I could only imagine what was going through his head. My eyes roll back as he thrusts in hard one last time and cums, shooting into my ass. I let out one last moan as my cum shoots onto my stomach and face. He unties my hands and pulled out from underneath me leaving my legs limp on shoulders. He rolled out from underneath me and immediately I fell fast asleep from exhaustion.

———————————————-
Author-chan here, I am so so sorry about the late chapter. I will try for it to not happen again but no promises. I have no intentions on dropping this, I want to finish what I started. Anyway, so many things have been happening and unfortunately it has been hard on me and my mental health. So please have a bit of understanding if this isn't updated as frequently as you would like. Also thanks to everyone who reads this! It makes me so happy knowing people look forward to the next release. That's all for now, Saionara!