Why must I call you master

I cant let him know its working. He shoves me out the door with out saying a word. I see other prisoners that are skin and bones. They probably haven't taken a bath in 20 years. Will I look like that, god I hope I never do. I stare at them as we walk, his shiny dress shoes clacking against the hard stone floor.

Besides that the room was silent. The musky smell that filled the room was terrible they clearly have just been sitting there, rotting away. He pulls me suddenly as I realize i was to deep in thought to realize I was about to walk into a wall. The vampire chuckles "you have to watch where you are going kitty" I glare at the fiend "My name is not kitty" I look down "its Asegaki, remember it"

He looks at me and laughs "i thought you weren't going to tell me your name Ase" I cringed at the name, that name was something my mom used to call me. He has tarnished it. "MY NAME IS NOT ASE" I yell back, clearly overreacting. He looks at me amused " I will call you Ase from now on."

My face reddens with rage as we walk up the stairs in silence. We get to the top and I see mansion with maids and butlers that were clearly vampires and other species.

"I will not allow you to call me Ase" Archaeon pulls on my leash causing me to trip forward and fall on my face. I look up at him still on the ground. "I call you whatever I want to little kitten" I get up and follow him as soon as we start walking again.

"We are here" he shoves me into a room, I trip and stumble. I get up and look around the room horrified. There was everything in this room from paddles to dildos to toys I don't even know the name of! The room had a door inside and god did I not wanna go through that door.

He shoves me into the room and locks the door. I'm scared, please somebody help anyone. "W-w-what is this place" I was stuttering, great. "Aww cmon I know you aren't that dumb" He unlocks the chain from his belt and shoves me into this metal contraption thing.

My legs are suspended into the air held up by a bar under knee joints and my arms were left freely. Once I was fully on this disgusting contraption he locked my arms to the bar in a way the wouldn't let me close my legs.

This position is so revealing and disgusting, but I am too distracted to give a fuck. What in the actual fuck is he going to do to me. I wanna go home, hell I just wanna leave. I glare at the vampire who is looking at the toys probably deciding which of those disgusting, degrading things he is going to use on me.

Wait I'm still clothed he is going to have to release me to get my clothes off. I CAN STILL ESCAPE! He walks over to me with a knife, shit. Shit. Shit. Shit SHIT! He pulls on my shirt creating empty room and slides the knife down the seams.

After it was all cut he ripped the shirt off and revealed my pale skin. I stay silent as he licks his lips. I cringe, why must he be the first. I wanted a wife and kids. I wanted to love and cherish all of them. "Nghh d-don't look" my face must be red as a brick right now. "Mmm but why you are so cute" I am not cute, I am strong, strong enough to carry the church and everyone in the town. "Are you really" what of course I am. "Keep telling yourself that, see how far you go"

Archaeon grabs my pants and does the same, he rips off my pants leaving me with just my underwear. "NO, DON'T LOOK" I attempt to shut my legs but my arms were in the way. "Why are you shy~" He smiles at me in a way I can't describe. He starts to cut my underwear "NO STOP" I scream and shake "your gonna get cut if you keep doing that"

I immediately stop. I'll die on the spot if he smells my blood.  He finished cutting my underwear and slides them off revealing my naked body.

"NO STOP" I try to cover my dick but I couldn't these damn  restraints won't let me. Archaeon stares at me and my body for a good minute before he finally speaks.

"What should we start with little kitten"