Please dont hurt me

"P-punishment! Wait master please! please master, I'm sorry I got lost I didn't mean to waste your time!" I practically fall onto the floor into the apologetic position bowing my head to Archaeon. Pleading to a vampire not to punish me, I'm so atrocious.

I curl my fists as I look at the patterned carpet waiting for a response from the vampire in front of me. My skin glows a light blue around the bottom of my limbs, it was too light for the time being for it to be visible unless someone were to stare at it long enough.

The village, are they praying for me. They must be. If I wait a bit longer I should have enough power to talk to her.

I hear Archaeon chuckle "the priest is at my feet begging for forgiveness, what a sight." He say as he takes a step towards me. "There is a reason vampires reign over humans, even with pesky little arch priests like you" I grit my teeth, I mustn't say anything for now. I feel power surge through my veins as he is speaking.

Oh Holy Angel take thy request!

Why should I take your request Asegaki the Arch Priest of the Aegis church

Oh Holy Angel the 5th vampire prince has taken thy captive and has forced me to do terrible things, please lend me your holy power so I can free thy troubled souls and be release from this prison Holy Angel.

I hear your plea's Asegaki of the Aegis Church I shall lend you thy holy power!

Oh thank you Holy Priest!

Farewell Asegaki of the Aegis Church I wish you luck

As soon as I snap back to reality from the time zone time resumes and I feel an incredible rush of energy as power through my veins. The holy angel rarely grants my requests, but this time she saw it as important. I owe my life to her.

I bolt up and dash to the corner of the room at a almost invisible speed. "I SPAWN THE HOLY SWORD AND SHEILD TO HELP THY ON THY QUEST" My uniform rips to shreds as it is replaced by a golden and silver battle armor. A golden sword is placed in my hands it has a white glow to it. Archaeon jumps back "fucking rodent haven't you learned anything" he punches a hole through the wall and jumps down landing on snow. I jump out of the building striking my blade into the cold ground in which I pull out. There were snow and brown trees around us. White snow was falling lightly on us. The snow was pure and white, it was a shame it surrounded a dark and repulsive castle.

Archaeon runs at me head on with his blade. it was small and thin, easily breakable. It's not like a vampire needed it anyway. I start to run at him as well. My feet leaving a trail behind me.

I raise my sword up "HEAVENLY STRIKE" I slash my blade and watch a large golden wisp travel from the blade. Archaeon jumps over the blade and I watch it cut several trees clean at their trunks. I look behind me and see Archaeon. His fingernails grow and stab me in the back like mini sickles piercing through the armor. "ACK" I cough up blood onto the white snow. I slash the blade at a rapid pace, the broad sword was heavy and was a slow blade. I step 20 feet after 20 or so slashed to catch my breath. I watch it appear in the cold chilling air. "You done already pest" Archaeon says peering at me with red blazing eyes, different from his normal look. He was serious.

I raise my arm and clench my fist. "HEAVENLY SPEARS" a rain of gold spears shower down on Archaeon. He managed to dodge all but one, gashing his arm quite deep. He lunges at me, kneeing me in the stomach but my armor takes the big punch leaving me with only a little recoil. I will take him down for all that he has done to me!

"OH HOLY ANGEL GIVE THY SHEILD" a golden SHEILD wraps around my arm. I jump forward, hiring him with the metal shield on the head. He starts rapid attacking me breaking away at my armor. I jump back and raise my sword once more, with the power I have left I cast one final spell "DIVINE JUDGEMENT" I rush at Archaeon giving him full circular slashes at an astronomical pace. I step back and wait for the weakened Archaeon to attack. His irises redden to become one with his eyeballs leaving his eyes at a red state. He puts his palms flat in front of him and a black energy ball starts to form. It was oozing impurity and was ultimately repulsive. In a snap he blasts me with a beam and I cross my sword and shield. I dig my feet into the snow as it pushes me back. I try to walk forward but I was at the mercy of the beam.  I could feel my shield and sword breaking. Archaeon was walking closer to me until finally my sword shattered. My shield was soon after. As he jumps towards me with a punch he shatters my armor. Leaving me tired, weak, wounded and helpless. He had won.

My life is over as I know it.