Introduction

CHRACTERS:Jessica Jung,Krystal Jung,Tiffany Hwang,Kim Taeyeon,Girl's Generation(SNSD) members,and etc.

SHIPS:Jeti,Jeskrys/Jungcest,Taeny,Taengsic,Yoonyul,and more to be listed.

DISCLAIMER:All rights reserved to the owner,that's me! :)

SUMMARY:Jessica's father just recently got married and now she has a step-mother and step-sister Krystal. Jessica is not happy about the marriage,but she wants her dad to be happy. So she gets along with Krystal for her dad's sake,and they actually start to become friends until one day...

TIPS:Italics=the persons thoughts. Bold=for POVS.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:You guys can call me Sheri. :3 I'm sorry for the bad summary. I'm not really good at this stuff. I'm sorry if I don't update this story quick enough. I'll try to write a bit everyday.
The summary might change without any giving notice to fit the story. I'll add a bit Taeny or Yoonyul,but my main sorry focuses mainly on Jeskrys. I'm sorry if my spelling or my grammar sucks. I'm sorry if my story also sucks. Please give me constructive criticisms or advice that'll improve the story. I will take them into consideration. I hope you enjoy. ;)

WARNING:DON'T LIKE GXG?THEN DON'T READ!DON'T SUPPORT THIS SHIP?THEN DON'T READ!THIS STORY WILL HAVE A BIT RATED R SCENES!!!(very few though. Mostly depends on my byun mind. Kekeke.)