2.A Date

Jessica's POV

(Few weeks later)

I hate this. These days it's been so awkward to even face her. Well for me that is. I don't know why. Maybe coz' that tiny knot in my stomach still hasn't come undone. I still think something happened. Aha...I should ask Sulli. She was at the party. Of course she would know. I'm such a genius. Lol. :P

I think as I finish my lunch. I suddenly hear my ringtone "Heaven" play. Who could be calling me? Probably her. I pick my phone and pressed accept.

"Hey Sica!"the person on the other line shouted with happiness.

"Hey Babe. Please don't shout. I can hear you just fine. So,what did you call me for?"

"Is that how you treat your girlfriend? You sound upset when you're talking to me. Did I do anything wrong?"she said with her aegyo voice.

"No...it's just that I'm a damsel in distress."even though I didn't even know what that meant,but I somehow had that feeling it described me right now.

"What happened?"my girlfriend said concerned.

"Nothing much. What did you want to call me about anyways?"

"Oh. Um. I thought we could go on a date today since my schedules free today...if you don't feel up to it...we can go on a date another time..."she said sadly.

"No no no. It's fine. I'll go pick you up,ok?"I said reassuring her.

"Ok. Thanks."she said happily.

"Nah it's cool."

"Ok...Sica-yah be safe."

"I will babe."I ended the car as I finished my lunch,got up and headed out towards my car.

(10 minutes later)

"Hey honey."she said as she invited me in.

"Hey babe."I entered the house.

"Sooo,where do you want to go on our date?"she asked enthusiastically.

"I don't really mind where we go,as long as I'm with you."I said cheesily.

"Awwwww.....you're so cheesy babe.....and me to honey....Hmmm.....How about a......movie?"she blushed.

"Ok. What do you have?"

"Titanic,Mr. & Mrs.Smith,The Widow,007,and some other films."she said holding up a couple of DVDs.

"Hmmm......how about Mr. & Mrs.Smith? It's sounds pretty funny and romantic."I said pointing at the movie I said.

"Ok. It's really good. I loved it. I hope you enjoy it too."She said as she placed the DVD into the DVD Player.

After she did that,she headed towards where I was sitting on the couch and sat on my lap as she leaned back onto my chest. I could feel my heart beat out of its chest.

"Hey Sica-yah?"

"Yes babe?"I said as my eyes focused on the screen.

"You look old when your eyes are scrutinizing the screen."She laughs playfully.

"Yah I'm not old!!!! I'm still young and beautiful...It's just a habit nowadays."I said as I playfully hit her arm.

"I never said you were. You'll always be young and beautiful and sexy as f*ck to me."she said cheesily.

"And you said I was cheesy...Cheesy Mushroom."I blushed a bit.

(After the movie ends)

"Ahhhh....that was a really good movie. Do you want to eat dinner together later?"she said while standing up to stretch her cramped muscles.