1.The Party

Jessica's POV

(At home)

"Hey Jessica!"

"Yah Krys?"

"Can you drive me to this party my friends having?"

"Sure,but what kind of party? And why can't you drive there yourself?"

"It's those party where you become a woman. And don't tell dad and mom but my license got suspended because I was speeding."

"What the hell! I'm not taking you,and how long will it be suspended?"

"Pretty please? And I think about 6 months."

Ugh,why can't I say no to this girl...

"Ok. But only on three condition. You can't drink or get wasted. And I'm attending the party with you since I don't want dad and mom killing when they find out you got drunk and wasted. Got it?!"

"Fine fine. Whatever Jess. Just take me to the party and don't embarrass me in front of my friends. It's today at 6pm."

"Ok. Then get dressed. We're leaving soon."

"Ok,"Krystal said as she headed to our bedroom to change.

(10 minutes later)

"Jess,I'm done. Are you done yet?"

"Yah I am."I said as I walked out the bathroom and eyed Krystal head-to-toe.

God. She's so fucking hot. God stop it Jessica Jung. You already have a freaking girlfriend. You have to be loyal to her and only her.

"So how do I look?"she said a bit nervously.

"Hot...,"as I didn't realize I said it out-loud.

"Yah! You byunsica."Krystal said while covering her chest with her hands.

"I said that out-loud?"I said really flustered and embarrassed.

"Yah Jess...let's go now,and you look pretty 'hot' yourself.",she said making invisible air-quotes around the word 'hot'.

"Your such a tease Krys you know?"I said as I started heading towards my Ferrari LaFerrari.

"I know. Oh and don't worry about mom and dad. They're going on this tour around the world for newlyweds,and they won't be coming back until a pretty long time like...a few years I guess,so they won't know if we go to parties."

"I know."I said as I started the car and backed out of the parking lot.

Krystal's POV

(10 minutes later)

So we finally arrived to Sulli's house,and god...Jessica drove so fast that it almost killed me. I almost barfed. Ugh,I'm gonna tell her to drive slowly next time.

"Hey Krys!!!"Sulli said inviting me in.

"Is it alright if I came with Ms.Ice Princess today?"I whispered into her ear as I eyed Jessica walking towards us.

"Sure. The more the merrier as they say."

"Thanks."

"Come on in then."

(Inside Sulli's house)

God the music is so freaking loud. My poor ears...TT_TT

"HEY EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!!!! KRYSTAL'S HERE AND HER HOT SISTER JESSICA CAME ALONG TOO!!!!!"Sulli shouted loudly, which everybody probably within 10 mile radius heard.