Just As Friends Though.

I walked out of U.A. Dozens of news reporters and children "wowing" in amazement at me, or some other people with cool quirks.

"Hey Amajiki wait up!"
I heard a familiar voice behind me, it was deep, but full of inspiration and cheerfulness.

"Hey Mirio, didn't you want to take that extra class?" I said, looking at him. "Yeah, but I decided not too, I already have a bunch of other stuff to deal with." He said, putting his left hand into his pocket. I always had a crush on Mirio, it developed in middle school.

"I love you." I said, not thinking whatsoever. "What do you mean?" Mirio questioned, clearly confused. "I mean just as friends though." I quickly said, rushing my words.

"Hey mister! Mister!" I heard a quiet voice, a kid maybe around six or seven.

"Hm?" Mirio completely forget what we were talking about and looked down at the kid, he kneeled down to reach his height as I stood by him.
"I'm going to be just like you when I grow up!" The kid said cheerfully, his eyes gleaming.

"Oh really? I'd bet you'd make an awesome hero." Mirio smiled at the boy, setting a hand on his shoulder. "Can you sign my book?" He said, handing him a book and pen, the book was about popular heros, All Might, Endeavor, Mt. Lady, Etc.

"Sure!" Mirio grabbed the pen and signed his signature, still smiling. "By the way, my names Riku, Riku Nakamura!" Riku said smiling.

"You'll defiantly make a great hero, Riku." Mirio said again, more cheerfulness in his voice.

I stayed quiet, I hated social interaction with people I didn't know, and probably never will.

"I hope I get to see you soon, Bye!" The kid ran off, into what I assumed was his mother or father's car.

"I like that kid, he'll do good. Reminds me of myself when I was younger." Mirio chuckles silently and wrapped his arm around me, continuing to walk.

I smiled and nodded, setting my head sideways on his shoulder.

"Well Well, it's two of the big three, my favorites too." An angry child-like voice said from below. I knew it was a child at least.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, sorry I can't make that long of chapters, I'm either really busy or just tired.

-Shootingstxrss