Softie.

I shifted uncomfortably in the bed, scratching the back of my neck.

"Where am I again?.." I took a quick look around and realized I was in Mirio's room.

"You know where you are, Amajiki-Kun!~" Nejire sat on the end of the bed, smiling way too much to be comfortable.

"You truly terrify me." I said sleeply and got up, walking out of the room. I glanced at a clock.

3:28 A.M

"It's 3:00 A.M?!" I shouted back into the room.

"Yep!"

"Why are we yelling!?"

Nejire giggled, getting up and walking out of the room and into the kitchen, Mirio soon followed, this time shifting into a comfortable position on the couch and yawning.

"Tchh, It's cold."

"On it!-"

Mirio got up and grabbed a grey sweater from his room, throwing it at me then walking back to the couch.

"Eh?.."

"Just put it on, Softie."

I pulled the sweater over my head.

"Don't call me that.."

"Alright, Softie."

"Stooop—"

I felt my face heat up. I pulled the hood of the sweater over my head and pulled the strings, embarrassed.

"You can't always hide like that, Amajiki." Nejire said from behind, she held three cups, soon setting them on a table.

"Be quiet.."

"Hey, Softie?"

I sighed and set myself down on the floor next to the couch where Nejire and Mirio were sitting.

"Why don't you actually sit on some furniture for once?" Nejire questioned, placing her right hand on her head.

"Too uncomfortable."

"Sureee~" Nejire giggled quietly and twirled her hair around her finger, then starting a conversation with Mirio about something I probably wouldn't understand.

"Softie?"

"Don't-"

"Softie?~"

"Promise me we'll be together forever, Softie..." Mirio said out of the blue

"What?"

"I love you, Amajiki."

Sorry for the short chapter.