Tired?

I wrapped a soft, snow-white blanket around myself, it had been snowing and it was REALLY cold.

I was at Mirio's house, Nejirw was coming around 2:30.

We had the day off for the holiday, it was near Christmas so I went over to Mirio's house.

"So." I heard what sound like a glass mug being set on the coffee table, I rubbed my eyes and look beside me, Mirio had sat beside me. Smiling, he wrapped an arm around me.

"When was the last time you slept?" He asked, soon following it with a laugh.

"Maybe..a week ago?.." I said looking at the ground. "How much sleep did you get?" He asked me, I didn't really know, so I kinda just replied blankly. "30 minutes."

"Really? You need to get some sleep! Here-"

I felt myself being picked up, I made a what I assumed was a high-pitched squeal.

Mirio laughed, "Wow, you're really light." He emphasized the word light.

"Just put me down!"

"Alright, alright." He career me to what I assumed was his room and set me on his bed.

"Now sleep!" He smiled softly and walked out of the room.

I felt my eyelids get heavy and soon shut, dreaming of something I can't quite remember.

"Amajiki-Kun, wake up!" I heard a female voice say, I sat up to see a smiling Nejire.

"Nejire?.."

"Yep!" Nejire giggled and rose, as she was sitting on the ground.

"Hey, Amajiki, still tired?"