Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ 's ...

Being homeschooled all your life and then junior year you find out you can go to public school can change your life. For the better or the worst.

For me I believe it will be changing for the better. Being locked away from the outside world and making no friends can have a impacted on a child.

I'm so excited to go to public school and make friends. I've been waiting all my life for this and it's finally here. A bit late but I'm not complaining.

Tomorrow is Monday. To mostly everyone else it is a normal Monday but not for me. Tomorrow I join public school and get set free into the world of unknown. I only know what I have been told and I doubt that is everything.

I hop up from my bed and run into my closet. It is 7:24pm and I have to get my outfit ready for school tomorrow.

After 30 minutes I finally found my outfit that consist of a white long sleeve, a black skirt, some black tights, a pink bracelet, my pink backpack, my pink and white adidas and my bear phone case

After finding my outfit I set it on my dresser and then hopped into bed well turning my light off and drifting off into peaceful sleep.

8𝒶𝓂
I wake up to my mom shaking me and telling me to get up. I'm quite nervous for today. I am excited but I have this pit in my stomach telling me it won't go that well.

I slide out of bed and grab my clothes I picked out yesterday. I changed into them and headed down stairs.

"Do you think she is ready John..." I heard my mother say to my father

"I don't know honey... but we can't keep her locked away from the world forever.. your mother did the same to you until junior year. If she didn't let you go you would of never met me and you would not be the same." My father said in a hush tone.

I continue walking down the stairs and put a smile on my face well pretending I didn't hear anything.

"Good morning momma and papa" I said happily well skipping over to them and kissing them on the check.

"Good morning pumpkin" they both said smiling and standing up.

"Let's get you some breakfast and then I will be taking you to school" my mother said well talking to the kitchen.

After breakfast me and my mother headed off to my new school. I could feel my insides turn as we got closer and closer. Out of fear but also excitement.