Mʀ.Wᴏʟғᴇ

Xavier p.o.v.

I wake up to a loud ear piercing scream.

I hop up immediately confused to why my kitten screamed but then I notice she's not even up.

I look at Isabella to see she has tears running down her face in her sleep. Another ear piercing scream ripped threw the air.

I immediately run over to her and start to shake her awake.

"It's ok kitten. Wake up. It's just a nightmare" I said holding her in my arms, waiting for her to wake up.

Sooner or later her eyes shot open and she hung onto me tightly.

"It's ok kitten, breath" I whisper well rubbing her back

I'm honestly so confused. I've never seen her have a nightmare this bad, let alone a nightmare.

"Are you ok" I whisper holding her closer

"Yea I'm fine. Sorry just a small nightmare" she said putting on the fake smile she's been putting on recently.

It's like she doesn't really smile anymore. It's like she can't.

"Isabella.. what's been going on" I mumble looking anywhere but her

"Nothing. I'm fine.. just a small nightmare. Nothing weird about that.." she said with a bigger fake smile then before

"Isabella.. don't lie" I gritted out. I hated that she was lying to me

"I said! IM FINE!!" Isabella screamed.

I could see the tears welling up in her eyes and her body start to shake. I wanted to yell at her for lying and yelling but I couldn't.

I wrap my arms around her small body and put her head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm.. I'm not fine Xavier. I don't know what's going on with me" Isabella choked out to me

"I know kitten, I know..." I whisper rubbing her back slowly.

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ 's ..

As Xavier held me the nightmare drifted away from me and the thoughts.

I couldn't believe I told Xavier I'm not fine. I don't want him to worry about me. He deserves so much better then me.

"Kitten I need you to tell me what's happening and making you have these nightmares.

I let out a sigh as I wrap my arms around him, pulling myself closer to him.

"T-the thoughts, the thoughts are affecting me"

After telling Xavier about the thoughts and everything I felt some sort of relief.

"It's ok kitten.. it will be ok." Xavier did gripping me closer to him like his lift depended on it.

I just nod my head in his neck and let out a small sigh.